U-RECKEN – AQUATIC SERENADE (Dooflex Rec.)

Doof Records

Junior Members
Reaction score
Coming out soon! U-Recken 1st solo album!

U-Recken is Yaniv Ben-Ari (1978) born above the northern bay of Haifa and creating his music under the inspiring skies of the biblical Carmel mountains.

U-Recken joined the Doof family in 2003 and was immediately recognized as a unique and extremely talented artist.

Being a true musician and an experienced sound engineer he managed to bring his musical fantasies to the world with crystal clear precision without compromising the warmth of his music.

Track listing:
1. Lost Paradise
2. Holly Waters
3. Plastic
4. Zoodoo
5. Tania (2006 edit)
6. Powerfull
7. The Other Side
8. Misery
9. Pitch of Mind
10. Aquatic Serenade

His music is a rare blend of Arabian deserts and gothic dungeons.
Music that touches your soul with its melody and harmony but does not fall to kitsch or cheese.

Night or day his tunes have been rocking dance floors all over the world and in this debut album he brings us more of his hypnotizing tracks and some new and surprising styles that will uplift any listener.

This is Hypnotic and complex music For your spirit, body and soul - ENJOY!

Check out our new releases: http://www.doofrecords.net/sitetest/releases.php
http://www.dooflex.com/

Ripped this off a mates CD and I love it. Similar vein to Ananda Shake. Big sounds with a nice solid kick, good rolling basslines, breaking it up all the while with good samples and breaks. Fantastic. Holly Waters with its baby alugh sample is just spooky.

Totally recommend.

Dragilex said:
Ripped this off a mates CD and I love it. Similar vein to Ananda Shake. Big sounds with a nice solid kick, good rolling basslines, breaking it up all the while with good samples and breaks. Fantastic. Holly Waters with its baby alugh sample is just spooky.

Totally recommend.

:irofl: :irofl: I love it..... telling us you ripped it off a mates CD right infront of the Label! he he he!! character!

I am currently seeking to buy. Well worth the CD to play start to finish. So pay packet, get CD. No worries Mr label man I am worthy listener.

A strong release and well worth a listen for anyone into the melodic side of things.

Hmmmm i am interested in this....how does it rate on the cheese-o-meter? Does it have an unhealthy amount of bass line key changes mixed with typical Ananda Shake-style melodies? Or is it psychedelic trance? Sorry, taking the piss a bit there, but i am honestly interested what it's like.....anyone? :Smile3:

Okay....sounds more promising - will deffo go and have more of a listen on saikosounds :Wink3: cheers Dragilex

will . . . . .don't listen to pointless wasting time saying it sounds like this with a bit of that and with splashings of those and helpings of these - that just confuses things anf fails to describe this amazing project :Smile3:

id say just buy it man - its fecking awesome :good:

this is one of very few cds i have of this style and im well chuffed with it - most of my stuff is dark dark dark :Smile3: thanks to u-recken im moving into a more morning phase of CD buying :Smile3:

perhaps a listen to one of the tracks whilst your bouncing on the spot in a sun soaked forest would confince you beyond a doubt that you MUST HAVE THIS CD !!

easy

Back