UK Trance > Transient

Red five Feb 28, 2004

1. JPsychodelicacy

JPsychodelicacy Studio Elf

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skwelch @ Mar 4 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> now now ladys, time for that cuppa red was on about
    and anyway no point in fighting, cos J you wont be able to reach goz's chin :Grin: [/quote:1d42655c02]
    Well, I can - but truth be told it's one of those things... when you've known someone for 6 years, a certain amount of constant mutual pisstaking is inevitable. :Wink3:

J.

2. Goz

Goz Psy-Richard Staff Member

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skwelch @ Mar 4 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and anyway no point in fighting, cos J you wont be able to reach goz's chin :Grin:
    [/quote:a8f9864482]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. goa_kev

goa_kev Forum Member

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPsychodelicacy @ Mar 4 2004, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just wish House, like the disco before it, didn't sound so (dare I say it?) gay...
    [/quote:e0ccd883fe]
    Depends what house u buy/listen to. :Wink3:

4. JPsychodelicacy

JPsychodelicacy Studio Elf

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goz @ Mar 4 2004, 10:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skwelch @ Mar 4 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and anyway no point in fighting, cos J you wont be able to reach goz's chin :Grin:
    [/quote:44f5e87ff0]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote:44f5e87ff0]
    Reach it? I can't even see it! :P

J.

5. fractalated

fractalated nihilist

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Mar 4 2004, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    don't suppose you chose the tunes for the last few flying rhino comps did you, it would explain a bit.

[/quote:c91b43c610]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

i haven;t read the rest of this and don't intend to just to say from the samples the cosmosis remix sounds like a weak as pastel-pink watered down version of what is a phat original without even the morphing voice breaking out from the background.....but the rest sounds proper phat - at last transient release something with some legs.....

6. trina

trina Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPsychodelicacy @ Mar 1 2004, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goa_kev @ Feb 29 2004, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nice one Nik and bloke whos name i've forgotten, sorry!  :hehe: [/quote:56cb421a44]
    That would be Dan, who can occasionally be found lurking on this board as Warbatron.

He can also occasionally be found at squat parties minged off his mong and pissed as a newt.

(Sorry Dan! :Wink3: )

J. [/quote:56cb421a44]
    Ho ho ho can't agree more with you there Joe, Dan is the tall one who occassionally walks into door frames and walks around with home-made tags that say "sexy mothafucker", self proclaimed obviously.

He needs a haircut too.

7. jsainsbury

jsainsbury Forum Addict

Threads:
    sounds well worth a listen, ggod to see the london boys getting noticed!

8. Faction

Faction Proto-col

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsainsbury @ Mar 6 2004, 03:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> sounds well worth a listen, ggod to see the london boys getting noticed! [/quote:f72cea1071]
    ...and Bristol!

9. Psy Commando

Psy Commando Speaker Freakers

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Feb 28 2004, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> When I heard this at work the other day, I nearly shat my pants. I normally find a bit of trepidation with Transient stuff, but the last few releases have been pukka...

...and this one however, is another kettle of fish all together! Chichime Chappy and label DJ Kristian brings home the bacon with this release, 9 tracks on the cd and not a duff tune on it.

My favourites (at the moment) are "Superfly" by Aphid Moon, "Secret Lab" by Error Corrective, "Saw Dust" by Compressor and the truly bonkers "Art of feng Shui" by Voice of Cod.

Track of the Album for me though is the abso-fekkin-lutley awesome "Dawn Raider" by Tristan. It's a bouncy beast of a tune, with a funky as you like slap bass b-line that drops in over swirling synths and sends the tune properly of the beam...we like it, it will be played loudly, and lots! But like I say it's a wicked selection from start to finish.

The uk sound seems to be finding it's feet, and along with Psytelligence on Organic Records and Beaches and Cream on Dragonfly,this album's showing the way forward...

we will find them on the beaches, in the air and in the fields, we will never surrender...and so-on [/quote:5f70585229]
    I am just happy to see one of the brother dj's who produce music to have a tune released on to a compilation. Error Corrective will be definantly kicking it in the future! :Smile3:

10. Ozric

Ozric Hoofaloof

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Mar 4 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goa_kev @ Mar 3 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Atleast we all agree,
    this is a wikid CD,
    and apparently,
    Red 5 makes wikid tea!

......coat on and.... :runsmile: [/quote:1d6ecf9cec]
    I am the tea master...it's all about the flava...mmmm...teeeea...

fuck it I'm gonna bunk out of this important 3rd year lecture and go home for a cup of tea....

i would go to the cafeteria...but the tea there is made but talentless tea makers and tastes of piss.

yeah i know off topic...but theres always time for tea and biscuits. [/quote:1d6ecf9cec]
    T.U.S.A. by Masters of Reality

Now this is serious! If theres one thing in this country that really bothers me
    Is the inability of Yanks to make a good cup of tea
    Instructions are printed on the teabag
    But either they can't read
    Or they think it's a gag

Pour boiling water over the tea
    How simple and clear can the instructions be?

They bring you a cup with a lemon slice
    And an unopened tea bag beside it (How nice)
    And a pot of water and it may be hot
    But boiling it isn't so tea you have not

Why CAN'T we
    Get our tea
    We need tea
    To set us free

It's boiling water that brings out tea's flavor
    With a dash of milk you've a real brew to savor
    They drink luke brown water that looks like gnat pee
    And it's got nothing to do with a good cup of tea

How simple and clear
    Can the instructions be?

:lolsign:

11. psycosis

psycosis Junior Members

Threads:
    wanna hear, but judging by who's on it, must be a stormer. Glad to see the Brits paving the way for others to follow.

12. Kristian

Kristian Member

Threads:
    Cheers to all of u for the good comments,the cd has had great response all over.
    cant wait for the next episode in this series.

13. Kristian

Kristian Member

Threads:
    Cheers to all of u for the good comments,the cd has had great response all over.
    cant wait for the next episode in this series.

14. Ozric

Ozric Hoofaloof

Threads:
    Am not what you can classify as a full-oner :blink: but this has easily won me!
    Great skill & prod value almost all the way so a big well done is fairly due here! :Wink3:

15. sublimeskyes

sublimeskyes Junior Members

Threads:
    I am looking to go to a festival or two this month , I am from south africa and i havent been to a party since i arrived two months ago and I'm having withdrawls so please if any one can tell me whats on I'd be over the moon THANKS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice