ULTRAVOICE art of Voice!

SlinKer

Junior Members
Reaction score
My god!! blissfull and pumping melodies, much better than i anticipated....been listening alot to this lately, what do you guys/gals think?? :jump: i love track 2 DNA and Track 5 DROP IT RMX.....WoOOo HoOoO

I really loved it but i'm a sucker for that more traditional 303 type sound, was it me or did all tracks have it in, or just seem like it :Grin:

Ooooh I want I want I want! Ultravoice are spot on! Must be purchased!

Its killer , hasnt been out of my CD player all week! :wow: in fact its due for another blast right about now! :party2:

Its killer , hasnt been out of my CD player all week! :wow: in fact its due for another blast right about now! :party2:

not too sure about....'action,action,action'.......... bit too cheesy, but i do luve Ultravoice...
who wouldn't wanna see them live, huh?!!

Was expecting the usual morning melody style from Ultravoice here, but was pleasently suprised to hear that they produce brilliant full on aswell! Top album!

goa_kev said:
Was expecting the usual morning melody style from Ultravoice here, but was pleasently suprised to hear that they produce brilliant full on aswell! Top album!

yep thats right mr kev we love tis one

Back