Unsigned Psy-Tance from the South- East of England!!!!

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
seems to work my end Joel.......
.....hey ferguts, you really only 15? you've got a bright future ahead of you I think. Plenty of nice atmospheric sounds you've created in there....I see you've got Snafu down as an inspiration, would that be Snafu of this board? surely a terrible role model (just kidding hehehe)

evilwill

definitely
half-way through listening to the first tune, i like it. especially if you;re 15! i was making shite tracker music on my acorn when i was 15!

keep it up mate!

just noticed - you put my flatmate rantici as one of your influences :Grin: he does indeed rock.. one day i might even persuade him to play out... though his tunes have already rocked a few dance floors in the last couple of months...

Dezi

S.W.A.R.M
Ferguts youre havin it laaarge mate. Keep knockin out tracks mate, aand good luck at sect63 on the 27th innit. x

opia

locus solus
listening now and just had to comment on the synth wobbles, funky funky :Grin: this stuff has got a groove for sure, and already more interesting than a lot of the stuff i seem to hear! don't stop :Wink3:

Lazytom

imperialist running-dog
Nice work! Chunky, squelchy and well produced. Love the drop at about 1/3 of the way thru... keep it up!

Cai

Err the synth that drops about 2/3 of the way in! So fucking good! Slides around like a pschedelic train on ice! Sort of......
Hearing his music over a phat sound system gives me the biggest buzz imaginable. I just sorta loose it. Almost had a heart attack the other day whilst dancing when he was playing.
Watch this space!

PS Yes it is my brother. Make way...........