US use of chemical weapons in Iraq

Yep and they are still lieing about it.

They claim that white phosphorus is not a chemical weapon,yet in their own report it is claimed that Saddam Hussein had white phosphorus and it is listed as a chemical weapon.

But of course! You see, the US government uses these chemicals in the name of freedom, so that makes it ok.

Edit: The UK Government also uses these weapons

It is a total disgrace that a significant amount of our GDP is spent on, and
derive from weapon sales. Most notably all those anti-personal mines we
so NEARLY got rid off, had it not been for the death of HRH Diana. There was
another story that without a public figure demanding action has been
lost over the years.
When will we as a nation grow up and stop producing/exporting weapons of
pain, cruelty and suffering.

pain, cruelty and suffering?

Good question,probably when the majority of the people wake up from their conditioned minds and can finally see what has been in front of them all along.

It's happening,and will esculate as time goes by.

N.F.I. said:
pain, cruelty and suffering?

Good question,probably when the majority of the people wake up from their conditioned minds and can finally see what has been in front of them all along.

It's happening,and will esculate as time goes by.

Might be a bit quicker coming if people protesting outside the Excel centre in the Docklands didn't keep getting arrested under the "Prevention of Terrorism" act - whilst protesting the selling of weapons, shackles and torture equipment to the developing world!

Funny, mixed-up planet this is...

N.F.I. said:
They claim that white phosphorus is not a chemical weapon...

In the same way that they claim that toture is only torture if it results in death or organ failure.

"We couldn't have tortured him, he didn't die."

"We only put WP in the shells so we can see where they're landing, it's not s'posed to kill anyone."

It's going to get worse before it gets better.The way I see it,it will be the deliberate destruction of the US by exposeing all the corruption and the atrocities of the US and the UK, then the world will react just as planned, in a chaotic manner.Then comes the solution which will be One World Government.

You see my friend this is called Problem,Reaction,Solution.Create a problem,get a reaction,then offer the solution.

I believe we need to wake people up to this,'cause this solution is soooooo bad that even the most enlightened people will no doubt suffer,unless a mass awakening take's place,which I believe is happening now.

I'm probably being a naive hippie, but I have nothing against a One World Government. As long as the whole planet gets to vote once every few years, chances are it's not gonna be as bad as some National governments we have now.

Thats the point, it will look like the right thing.

I think you need to investigate this on your own(or not your call)

So much to learn and so little time to learn it.good luck

Back