Usun-Thiuth : Looking for DJ's / Bands

dabhidhuaghd

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello, Dexxy Sparkle here.

We at Usun-Thiuth are organising a 'do' in Kent on the 18th of June and are interested in getting new DJ's and bands into the scene.

If there is anybody out there who fancies a set / gig feel free to e-mail me on dabhidhuaghd@hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

At present we are not planning a monstrously sized festival of doom, but we'll see what happens.

Thankyou for you're time

Dex.

dabhidhuaghd

Junior Members
Reaction score
In reply to the madness statement

I think that it is a well known fact in the rave community of Kent that I, Dexxy Sparkle, am as mad as a Tree! On the other hand, the whole point of Usun-Thiuth is to organise events that aren't so much drug orientated, but more to provide everyone with something to do on a weekend. Let's face it, there is nothing to do on a weekend except rave. What we are trying to do is show the police that we can do this as responsibly as possible. We have a location, with permission from the owner. We have security, who will not allow anybody without an invite in. We have first aiders a many and we have fire precautions. You see, the reason raves have a bad wrap is because hundreds of people turn up on a site without permission, sometimes on nature reserves! They spend the whole night getting trashed and trashing up the site and then they all leave! Now 'm sorry, but if I had property that someone did that to then i would also be terribly upset. Usun-Thiuth WILL NOT DO THAT! We are also into the integration and co-operation of all rave organisations and charities etc. with goal in mind to provide something to everyone, even those who cannot afford to pay too much. We shall see what happens. After all, it takes the input of everyone to make it what everyone wants, but they will be proud of what they have done.

Risky

oh go on, just one then..
Reaction score
Was a good laff! shame about that one rig not turning up, but you got one in the end so it's all good :Grin:
Nicely laid out and minimum police hassle, i saw them pull up a couple of times during the night and then leave again a few minutes later, so i guess they weren't overly bothered. This looks like it could grow into something quite special. Cheers for having us down.