V/A -- Alchemy Records presents :: Interphase ::

Spencer

Junior Members
Reaction score
Interphase is the outstanding new release compiled by DJ Shane Gobi - a deeper morning sound, flowing from beginning to end and featuring the underground's most talented artists from every corner of the globe.

TRACK LISTING

1. Freakulizer – The Awakening Process
2. Ultravoice – Log On
3. Wrecked Machines – Inner Space
4. Tristan & Pogo – Smoke the Unicorn
5. Protoculture – Dawn Razor
6. Rinkadink & DJ Spencer – Spektral
Monkey (Broken Toy remix)
7. Sesto Sento – Abacaxi Fever
8. Groundzero – White Lightning
9. Pop Stream & Chemical Drive – Sonic Boom

----------------------------------------
WORLDWIDE RELEASE DATE :: 30TH MAY 2005

JAPAN RELEASE DATE :: 18TH MAY 2005

Distributed By -

World Wide - www.arab.co.uk

Japan – QQS DSRIBUTION

----------------------------------------

Email - alchemist@alchemyrecords.co.uk

Alchemy Records
Canalot Studios
Unit 301
222 Kensal Road
London, W10 5BN
United Kingdom

Website -

http://www.alchemyrecords.co.uk

Just listened to this on Saiko Sounds. Frickin Excellent. Love the Protoculture track.
Chocobloc with some real movers and shakers. This is going to be huge over the summer.
Great for those lucky enough to be at an outdoor gig.

I concurr Paul. Top joint of meat that. Ultravoice, tristan, wrecked, Freakulizer all top class. Something quite nice about the protoculture one. He's done more with the synths than in the past or something. Who knows eh.

Bigups to alchemy.

Propperdroppers, Cheers Shane, Keeping it real as usual. I'll bring the family....

Like it? I haven't even heard it yet, but I'm wise enough to know - it's got a good cover anywayz.. :Wink3:

:dopesmiley:

mad ron said:
I concurr Paul. Top joint of meat that. Ultravoice, tristan, wrecked, Freakulizer all top class. Something quite nice about the protoculture one. He's done more with the synths than in the past or something. Who knows eh.

Bigups to alchemy.

Totally Agree ron, the first four are nice solid stuff....
Protocultures good too..

Compilation didn't blow me away, but it got a good flow and groove! :Smile3:

:dito:

Fresh, deeper morning psychedelic sound. The first track is awesome, nice flow & samples. Ultravoice has improved considerably, steps up the pace a little here but quaity for sure . WM track sees Gabe back on top form, recapturing his unique musicality, subtlety and magic just as his pre Spun tracks were. Tristan/Pogo track is top draw also right for the summer.

Proto track was very good but it will bore me by next week. The remaining tracks were fairly good but didn't grab me as much as the first four.

I would def recommend this comp, well done Shane/Alcy's

Back