V/a - Igition Sequence - Phar Psyde Records

Phar Psyde

Potatoe Farmers
Reaction score
The long awaited debut album from Phar Psyde records has finally arrived for your...
...aural pleasures and delights. A concept label that has emerged from the UK underground party scene brings you the untold story of the countries freshest underground dance acts that are set to ignite the psychedelic world.

This album launches both DJ's and dance floors into an assault of finely honed grooves, beats and tweaks that will twist any eardrums into pure pleasurable delights as the crew guild you through a sonic assault from the upfront to the Phar Psyde of sound, possibility and imagination.
T
This new compilation is due out next monday and showcases tracks from some of the best new talent the UK has to offer including,:

PSYCLONES
FLIP FLOP
INTENSE IN SENSE
ELECTRIC MIRROR
PSYMMETRIX
PHYX
BLACK CADILLAC
CAKE
SUBLIMINAL SYSTEM

For a quick sneaky peek of whats to come check out the link:

http://www.chaosunlimited.co.uk/cgi-bin/comingsoon.asp

Also the new website is up and running so be sure to check it out for a bit more info.

and above all..... ENJOY!!! :irofl:

This is good, just reviewed it for Revolve :Wink3:

you got another one of those disappearing reappearing pen trick reviews for us then Arv? :Grin:

oooooomph oooooomph!! Niiiiize representation of propper English underground sounds :ibiggrin:

Intense in Sense:ismile: , Flip flop :ismile: and a rare and much needed taste of Psymmetrix :icool: Man.... when is that dude releasing an album...love his tunes!!!!!!!

Wicked one Pharpsyders!!! keep em coming!!

Bring on the release next week!!

Sounds like things are lookin good from the replies!! Thanks for the enncouragement and look forward to hearing the reviews when it is released.

I'm really happy with the comp and after returning from the freaky dragons in Spain, Phar Psyde flew the Union jack with pride representing the new UK sounds. Loke, Benji, Gacid and Psymmetrix took control of the festivl for seven hours on the friday night and twisted many a brains into squidgy tenticales of madness.

All tracks on the album got a play and had great responses from the crowd. So now it has been tried and tested on the dancefloor, we know the sounds stand up.

But enough blurb, time to let the music speak for itself..... :Wink3:

Remeber kids, if you ever get lost in the Phar Psyde you can always guarantee we can be found at the Bar Psyde!! ARF ARF ARF!!! (I'll get my coat)

Also the new website is online so check it out!

Easy Paul...long time no see mate. Nice work on this....good to hear it's been ripping up the dancefloors over in Espaná...what is the actual release date? Will give ya some feedback when mr.postie pops it through me letter-box....oooh-errrr!! :Smile3:

Review below:

The highly anticipated debut release from the underground UK based label has been some time coming, and it looks like it has been well worth the wait. Mastered by Artifakt and distributed by Arabesque, this CD contains a host of new fresh talent who have been playing various parties and festivals both in the UK and abroad. A varied selection of aural delights await your listening and dancing pleasure from the squelchy opening track from Psyclones, the funky and highly dancetastic In-ESX by Flip-Flop, through to the trippy energetic sounds of Intense In Sense’s Nag Chomper. The deep driving noises and subtle wobbling bass lines from Electric Mirror make up the first half, with Psymetrix bring us to the middle of the album with some very amusing naughty samples and effects ideal for the twilight hours. Twisted melodies from Phyx, as only Phyx knows how, perfect for beach or forest situations, this kick starts the second half before Black Cadillac launches a night time funk assault with Show Time. Quality tuneage so far, and the last 2 tracks provide some more with The Green Room by C.A.K.E. providing some pounding morning treats, whilst Trojan by Subliminal System makes sure that there is no obligatory chill out track. A welcome addition to the UK scene, and I hope to hear more from Phar Psyde in the future, if this strong debut is anything to go by. Ignition sequence activated, full throttle ahead, get this now!

:Smile3:

jolly good lolly good good jolly good...
finally arrived and sounding lillyicious..... well done:irofl:

2 days 'til what? I managed to get mine sent through off chaos on friday. Haven't had chance to give it a proper good listen to yet....will be back to say more when i've given it a thoroughly good going over :Wink3:

Looks like all systems go! Been selling well in Japan and L.A. of all places?! Also lookin like you will be able to obtain the album in virgin megastores in the very near future in london glasgow and bristol........ not sure how we managed to smuggle psy-trance into that kind of outlet but hey ho!! :Smile3:

Yeah that would be the west coast flavour that those LA folks just love.

Back