Catalogue No: PROCD001
Bar Code: 7894539659807
Distribution:
::ARABESQUE DISTRIBUTION WORLDWIDE::
www.arab.co.uk
Email: dex@arab.co.uk
Release Date: Beginning 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New label based in Brazil, Proton records is very proud to present their first release, ready to rock the world and change the rules! Featuring some of the freshest tunes around today…
Definitely one of the bests full on morning compilation to start the year of 2005, presenting “the beginning†of a new era, with the hottest names in the near future! The cd starts with a new project of Bishop and Gataka called “Miracleâ€, and the proper name says all for it self; in the sequence, get ready for “The Serbs!â€, Alternative Control they are called! The new promise in the trance scene we can say; then we have two of the most talented Israeli names now in the market, Pop Stream in collaboration with Elastic and Aquatica from the Com.Pact family crew, showing us some groove energetic sounds as it’s best; Zen Mechanics will drive you to another space with his uplifting and innovative formula; the hottest name this days, Junya a.k.a Eskimo, together with his friend Substance from Mexico give us a indescribable new track, this is something that u can’t miss ; the group Inner Action will blast you with their “rolling†and pumping bomb; Z Machine bring us a “killer machine†to smash every party; the new Brazilian duo, 2 Hi a.k.a Vibra & Marcello V.O.R, hit us with a massive, funky and atmospheric tune; to end the story of our first amazing release, coming from the well-known HOM-Mega Productions, X-Noize, give us some example of pure fatness and high light sounds.
The cd contains 10 fresh unreleased tracks, digital mastering by Shulman.
A must cd in all trance lovers’ case!!!

::Track listing::

01. MIRACLE – The Beginning
02. ALTERNATIVE CONTROL – Positive Prototype
03. POP STREAM & ELASTIC – Frost
04. AQUATICA – Discotech
05. ZEN MECHANICS – Evolver
06. ESKIMO & SUBSTANCE – Enough is enough
07. INNER ACTION – Rolling
08. Z MACHINE – Killer Machine
09. 2 HI – Bad Azz
10. X-NOIZE – Daylight Hallucinations

Digital Mastering by Yaniv Shulman

::Watch out this space as Proton has more surprises available for you all in the future::
::Coming soon, Alternative Control debut album!::

For DEMOS, BOOKING AND INFORMATION:
Proton Records Comércio de Discos Ltda
Rua Paraíba, 1352 Sala 508 – Funcionários.
30 130-141, Belo Horizonte - MG, Brazil.
TEL: +55 31 32918895
FAX: +55 31 32819343 MOBILE: +55 31 88576981
EMAIL: protonrecords@hotmail.com or bishop@proton-records.com
WEB: www.proton-records.com (coming soon...)

Greetings
Martin (Moodra - Proton rec.)

The pop stream and 2hi rock the fucking floor!!!
The only tracks I know off this, grab a copy when you can methinks... serious blasting! :punk:

the release date will be in beginning/middle of February ...... hope you guys like it ... is a blaster for sure whit alot morning tunes on it ....

greetings
Martin (Moodra - Proton Records)

This one looks great! Can't wait for samples!

do the SaMbA!! :dancey: :bananada: :dancey: i'll have a bit of that with some salsa!! :partysmi:

Was the release date moved all over the place for this? Got it today, lunch time was rocking out. Would love to review it but I'm sure Geoff or someone will do it more justice than me.

8/10

XSpeel said:
Was the release date moved all over the place for this? Got it today, lunch time was rocking out. Would love to review it but I'm sure Geoff or someone will do it more justice than me.

8/10

Yeah they have been putting this one back for ages.... I ordered it yesterday, so hopefully its waiting on my door mat for me, when I get home :Wink3: I am going to run outta work @ 5pm and start rockin it out as well! (Beware Neighbours)

Go for it m8, do a review, I for one would love to read it! :Smile3:

Here we go my first attempt at a review. I'm not technically up on psy-trance so this will be your basic aural review.

1. Miracle - The Beginning
This one is a great start to the album. Melodic and rolling with some great howling effects. The drops are well placed. Not a standout track but it sets the pace.

2. Alternative Control - Positive Prototype
The title track has great use of a Spanish sounding guitar splurged with some trancey vocal splodging. A nice tranced up pan-pipe sound features.

3.Pop Stream & Elastic - Frost
Growling bass with a very housey feel. Develops into a nice assortment before the drop with brings in a lovely melody and then kicks home. Female voice flitters in and out in a good way.

4. Aquatica - Discotech
Nice bassline early on in this one. Not really anything else of note until after the tinkling drop. Ends well. After some continuous listening this track has grown on me to be more than I originally thought.

5. Zen Mechanics - Evolver
This picks up the pace a bit more. Voice sample is a bit annoying the way it echoes. A weak track IMO.

6. Eskimo & Substance - Enough is Enough
This is definitely one of the standout tracks making up for where the previous track failed. A great cheeky intro followed by some growling. Keeps with the upturned full-on pace. A better use of vocals. Fades out to the cheeky intro again and growls back in. More of a mushroom bounce feel that keeps you dancing. Eskimo has not let me down on a track yet.

7. Inner Action - Rolling
Does what it says on the tin. Beautiful rolling track with more on the high end. Plenty of build ups.

8. Z Machine - Killer Machine
Bit of a bland track. Quite a dramatic build up mid-way through but pretty standard throughout.

9. 2 Hi - Bad Ass
Starts bland like the last track but this recovers and builds into something far better. The second half really catches your attention and is pretty standout.

10. X-Noize - Daylight Hallucinations
A fantastic end to the album. Saved the best for last IMO. Nice slow intro. Kicks in with a nice blend of background trance and main growling pulsebeat. Takes the pace back down again. Good use of swooshes. Sample used to perfection in a similar way to Sirius Isness.

This listen it gets more of a 7 out of 10 due the weaker tracks.

Nice Review XSpeel!!!

I'm with you m8, X Noize track has got loadsa detail, really liking there style!
2 Hi Track starts off ok and gets well interesting! really nice noises...

Eskimo is a blast! and I quite like Alternative Control, lots of "pretty" noises and a nice soft feel.

Keep the reviews coming m8, good work.

good review mate - got this through the door yesterday and from a preliminary listen would have to agree wit what you say. track 3,9,10 stood out to me. track 4 starts well but spins off the track. s'a pity cause i haven't heard an aquatica track i haven't liked. ah well, every bubble has to burst at some point.

encouraging first release tho, good luck proton records

Back