V.A STATES OF AWARENESS Ajuca Recs

J

Jamie Robinson

V.A - STATES OF AWARENESS
Catalogue No: AJUCD005
ARABESQUE DISTRIBUTION WORLDWIDE:: TRACKLIST

Jamie has djed for past 15 years and has carried the Ajuca + Phantasm flag globally over the years. With the most recently adventure being a month tour of Brazil + Bolivia in which he was guest Dj at Earthdance 2004.
Now also working on his own project “MaDCaP†he has started to use his knowledge of dance culture to create his own sound… recently collaborating with Junya (Eskimo) with the track ‘Take a Look Out There’ and now again on this compliation.
Haze has always been influenced, with a chunky twisted feel, but still with plenty of tweaking going into the sound and within his story. He’s been recognised in Sweden, Thailand, India plus many global trance spots for his dj skills since the early 90’s and is currently working with Lars Bergvall (Artax) on a project called Biosync.

This CD is an insight into the different ‘States of Awareness’ that we can find in trance music! Featuring a hand picked selection of new comers alongside more recognized names from the trance community….such as:
Perplex vs Skulptor (Israel & Brazil), Unlimit Head, Echotek, Zion (Israel), Mukunga Umbura, V Storm (Brazil), and returning to Europe with acts such as Z-Man (Jonas Logic Bomb), Chronicle (Sweden), Kybalian (Austria), Zen Mechanics, Eskimo vs MadCaP (Uk) with a killa rmx of new Uk artist Superstring already receiving airplay on John Askew’s Kiss FM London on 25th APRIL 2005.

1. Z Man – In the mix
2. Echotek - 10 High
3. Zen Mechanics – Orbital Candy
4. Perplex vs Skuptor – Take a breathe
5. Kybalian – Crazy Creatures
6. Chronicle – Saxy muuva funker
7. Mukunga Umbura – After Effect
8. Unlimit Head – Its over
9. V Storm - Visual Soundz
10.Zion - Dik Onkey
11.Superstrings – Superstring (Eskimo & Madcap remix)

KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND FOR AJUCA'S FORTHCOMING RELEASE'S

COMING SOON ........Z MAN DEBUT ALBUM !!!
http://www.ajucaproductions.co.uk

THERE'S tHE sPILL..........Any Reviews would be welcome..PEACE

JAMIE ROBINSON

i recently heard a tune off this played at a party and thought it was fuckin amazing

the following four are my Faves Jamie
3. Zen Mechanics – Orbital Candy
4. Perplex vs Skuptor – Take a breathe ( although i could have sworn its called take me away on my cd)
7. Mukunga Umbura – After Effect
11.Superstrings – Superstring (Eskimo & Madcap remix)

Excellent track selection, whole cd flows as a deeply trippy set. Groovy, bouncy yet meaningful, loooooovely psychoactive journey allowing your mind to roam in the zone in your dome! :? Thoroughly recommended comp, some of these tracks must be on dj playlists.

fave trax - 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 :?

Back