VA - Psycho Cell [Discovalley Records]

Zaldonite

Junior Members
Reaction score
djv1cd003.jpg

Psycho Cell [Discovalley Records]

Discovalley Records proudly present their 3rd compilation Psycho Cell
All nine dark killer twisted trax will deliver the real psychedlica to your cells. No need to think, just feel it!
One of the most leading artist, Azax Syndrome, the real king of the night Kindzadza, unique Israel sound Seroxat, Para Halu will surprise you for sure for their new deep psychedelic sounds. Two very impressive and promising new artists, Kemic-al and Brain Waves. You will hear the ability of Psychotic Micro.
This CD is a strong message from GOA!

Tracklist:

1 Azax Syndrom - Shijitzu
2 Kindzadza - No Ostrov
3 Seroxat - Tohoo Vavohoo
4 Para Halu - 60659:The End Of Time
5 Kemic-al - Abusing The System
6 Kindzadza - Coming Soon
7 Brain Waves - Black Cat
8 Seroxat - The End Of The World
9 Psychotic Micro - Via Del Dolor

... coming soon

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/djv/djv1cd003.html

Information, Questions or Comments: info@discovalleyrecords.com
Artists & Booking: teo@discovalleyrecords.com
Discovalley Records,
c/o Bardez Music Entertainment, Pvt. Ltd,
527, Huddo Waddo, Chapora, Bardez, Goa, India, 403 509.
http://www.discovalleyrecords.com

Sounds lovely :wizard1: :shrooms: :peace: :punk: :partysmi: :speaker:

the nocturne and acid mutans were really really twisted night time acid music and both were unique and nice, I ll definetly buy this one. Hey Kemic-Al used to write to the forum havent he :Smile3: good luck to him and all discovalley records

kodomo said:
the nocturne and acid mutans were really really twisted night time acid music and both were unique and nice, I ll definetly buy this one. Hey Kemic-Al used to write to the forum havent he :Smile3: good luck to him and all discovalley records

you are damn right this v/a is kick ass twisted your cells out and yes kodoma it's me kemic-Al, zaldonite butterfly records or whatever :shrooms:

Back