gobisun

Junior Members
Reaction score
:: WILD LIFE - JUNGLE JUICE- Alchemy Records - ALCD014 ::

Title - WILD LIFE - JUNGLE JUICE
Release Date - 29 November 2004
Cataloge No. - ALCD014
Format - CD Jewel Case

Jungle Juice is the incredible second part of the Alchemy Records WILD LIFE Dj Series. Dripping full of ultra funky and out there tunes, JUNGLE JUICE shakes the coconuts from the trees, and makes the monkey's dance.

Compiled this time round by Aussie Alchemist DJ Spencer, every track has been hand picked to form a full on psy-trance dream team, taking you deeper into a trance jungle where every loop is loopy and every track is juicy. Co-producer of hits like ULTIMA and SPEKTRAL MONKEY, this marks Spencer’s first ever CD compilation on Alchemy Records.

Featuring fresh tracks from top psy-trance artists including Rinkadink, Polaris, Gataka, and Groundzero, JUNGLE JUICE is a superbly crafted compilation offering a diverse range of styles without ever losing sight of the dance floor. The tracks build up and fall to lead you through a wild journey of mind blowing music packed with tasty tropical beats.

Beginning the psychedelic safari Rinkadink and Mike Modular go intergalactic with ‘Fry Through Space’, and Krunch brings us down to earth with the magnificent ‘Control Flower’. AMD (Dick Trevor and Aphid Moon) drop it down and dirty with the twisting ‘Don’t Look in There’ as X-Noize go funkadelic on the slinky ‘X-Noise’. Polaris cruises in with the stunning morning track ‘Evolution’ and Gataka turn Aquatica upside down with their monster remix of ‘The Access Code’. Pop Stream cuts through the trees with ‘PC Software’ and newcomer Monastic Squid doesn’t give up with ‘Bubblegum & Kick Ass’. Groundzero and DJ Spencer finish off JUNGLE JUICE with the ground shanking ‘Gravity’.

1. RINKADINK and MIKE MODULAR - FRY THROUGH SPACE

2. KRUNCH - CONTROL FLOWER

3. AMD - DON'T LOOK IN THERE

4. X-NOIZE - X-NOISE

5. POLARIS - EVOLUTION

6. AQUATICA - THE ACCESS CODE (GATAKA REMIX)

7. POP STREAM - PC SOFTWARE

8. MONASTIC SQUID - BUBBLEGUM & KICK ASS

9. GROUNDZERO & DJ SPENCER- GRAVITY

Artwork >
http://www.alchemyrecords.co.uk/wildlife2/wildlife2.htm

enjoy :ph34r:

Is there a groundzero album in the pipeline???? The grounzero tune on Virtual Memory still sends a tingle down the spine. I missed Rizo 'presenting exclusive material from the groundzero collaboration' at symbiosis but would love to get hands on some. :peace:

hi whirlingdervish... well we currently trying to find time to write the groundzero album, hopefully for second half of next year, ... still a while to go, but so far so good :Wink3:

:wow: :partysmi:

Looks like a killer release from Alchemy. Consider it bought :grandad:

I want it!

Looks interesting.......any samples shane?

Top notch material all the way - these tracks are blinders!
Tested on many a unsuspecting dancefloor, I have a feeling this will fly off the shelves quickfast!

Monastic squids contribution to this is brilliant as well...

Rumble in-a da Jungle!

:silly:

i came here to chew.. etc etc.. :Smile3:

they very best with this one mates.. it's a rocker for sure! :Smile3:

Cheers chaps... :P

this compilation is rockin..... Rinkadink's FRY THROUGH SPACE :wow: ....it's the kinda track i wish I'd made :Grin: ....... I love it :bananada: a great way to start things off....

also outstanding for me is XNOISE and AMD...... inspirational tracks that ive been paying a lot of attention to for future reference....... for sure :cool:

Back