VARIOUS - HIGHWAY - Digital Oracle Records

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
1 BEAT BIZARRE PING PONG
2 TICON U MAKE WANNA DRINK MORE
3 BEHIND BLUE EYES REMEMBER THIS(FIRST EDITION MIX)
4 GREED ROLLING HILLS (SHILOH REMIX)
5 D NOX SEVEN HOUR
6 ATMOS START UP
7 KRÃœGER & COYLE KIWI RIDER (TOLIS Q & AD.MARK TROPICANA REMIX)
8 LIQUID SOUL WHY
9 SOLAR FIELDS OVERLOAD (DJ ANTI & SOLAR FIELDS HIGH VOLTAGE REMIX

Look pretty good doesn't it? Yes.

So I ordered it, waited for it, opened it. All good so far. All of the tracks seem to be licensed from other labels, hmmmmm .....

Still there are a few on there that I dont have. All is not lost.

Then I reliaze that the fucking album hasn't been mastered at all. The little red light on my mixer dont even register with some of these tracks. What the fuck?

Who licenses an album full of good tunes (on closer inspection they aren't even that good) and then doesn't fiucking master them ? WHAT ?????????

Another wasted £10. Wankers !!

IF YOUR@E GONNA START A LABEL GET IT RIGHT !!!!

I think liquid soul got it right ..... WHY ?

hmmmmmmmm
dnox and beckers seven hours is my fave tune of the summer! :sun:
where do you buy your prog from james chaos dont ever have then and i havent had a psyhop order get to me since november!!!!! unless someone in my office is a secret trance fiend :sob: xx

canyouhearthegoblins said:
hmmmmmmmm
dnox and beckers seven hours is my fave tune of the summer! :sun:
where do you buy your prog from james chaos dont ever have then and i havent had a psyhop order get to me since november!!!!! unless someone in my office is a secret trance fiend :sob: xx

I get from chaos if I can. Otherwise tend to go for psy shop - bad news about the no shows - have you taken it up with postal service or psy shop yet >? dunno if that will change anything - maybe worth a try ??

(check pm's :P )

canyouhearthegoblins said:
dnox and beckers seven hours is my fave tune of the summer!

yeah - thats a good un .... about 1/2 as loud as normal tracks off cd's

I'll whack it all into soundforge ....... should be fine after being normalized (cant believe I'm typing this about music purchased !!! :iconfused )

It should say mastering - do It Yourself.

I don't have a little red light :sad:

Dude, hate to say this but if you listened to full-on you may have already learnt about Digital Oracle.....

Its an offshoot of Crystal Matrix....

I got one of there full-on compilations, and all of the trax were (someone said) "spun_tipworld rejects"

and the mastering was errrmmmm terrible, everything was f*cked, it was literally the worst sound quality I have ever paid for, bedroom producers without a clue have done a better job of mastering!

Bad news though dude. like u say £10 down drain ;(

Geoff3 said:
Dude, hate to say this but if you listened to full-on you may have already learnt about Digital Oracle.....

Its an offshoot of Crystal Matrix....

Bad news though dude. like u say £10 down drain ;(

Crystal Matrix ?????? arrrggggghhhhhhh ...... I know of these lot. One of the reasons I stopped wasting my money on full on releases.

*pokes out eyes with a spoon*

I'm gonna try and salvage the couple of tracks that I like.

You are right Mr jamez_23 ,I think 2005 was a progressive year,many releases but only few with quality...

I don´t like to think this but progressive become fashion and fashion never function!!!

Anyway Digital Oracle belong to Cristal Matrix ... this guys only think one thing money and money (I´m portuguese and I know).

I would like to ear Shiloh rmx and Atmos tracks but I´m gonna wait for a better release.

Thank you for warning about this.

Ps: Btw sorry about my english

brigada said:
You are right Mr jamez_23 ,I think 2005 was a progressive year,many releases but only few with quality...

I don´t like to think this but progressive become fashion and fashion never function!!!

Anyway Digital Oracle belong to Cristal Matrix ... this guys only think one thing money and money (I´m portuguese and I know).

I would like to ear Shiloh rmx and Atmos tracks but I´m gonna wait for a better release.

Thank you for warning about this.

Ps: Btw sorry about my english

Hey no problems. Glad to save you a few ££££££

(btw - the Shiloh rmx is quite nice ......)

oh - and your English is very good. :Smile3:

Back