Vauxhall corsaTrip p reg

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
Met Orangey coloured p reg Vauxhall corsa Trip for sale.:ibiggrin:

Garage kept, lovely condition, New MOT, 66ooo miles, just had a new exhuast and oil sump.

Also just had a new rear bumper and drivers door - £1400 for body work done as some pillock bumped into me! so its looking lurvely!
For sale as im totally skinto, and have someone elses car to drive so its been sitting in my garage for a month doing nothing!

£1200 ono, brighton area.

Fushion Julz

Sound Bod
Reaction score
Is that "new exhaust with 5" diameter tail pipe"?

Needed new sump from being so excessivly low it got taken out on a speed hump?

and "Met orangey colour with flames along the wings"?

"New rear bumper with extra large skirts"

Been sitting in the garage cos it doesn't go too well and wakes the neighbours when I start it up

Have you got any pics?
Sounds loverly!!
I'd say you should keep it..a Corsa Trip sounds just the car for you!!

(only messing) :p

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
Magic said:
Met Orangey coloured p reg Vauxhall corsa Trip for sale.:ibiggrin:

Garage kept, lovely condition, New MOT, 66ooo miles, just had a new exhuast and oil sump.

Also just had a new rear bumper and drivers door - £1400 for body work done as some pillock bumped into me! so its looking lurvely!
For sale as im totally skinto, and have someone elses car to drive so its been sitting in my garage for a month doing nothing!

£1200 ono, brighton area.

ooh ooh interested - few question does orange mean salmon?! :iconfused

2. service history at all?

3. what version of the corse is it - i cant get anything over insurance group 3 cos i'm an 18 year old driver who wrote off a car.

okay you probably dont want to sell me your car now.

but i might be really interested! lil bit above my budget but yeah if question answer :Smile3:

cari x

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
hi Cari,
Give me 10 mins and ill put a pic up here for you, its not salmon, defo more orange colour!
I have a full service history for it, and is a 1.2 engine. So its cheep to insure and tax is low.
Give me a call on 07849655571 if you are interested, price is ono aswell...
Magic x

Oh and Julz --:raspberry

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
Here is a pic of eggsactly the same car, colour and year i got off the internet, but my one is in better condidtion than this as no rust, and ill take a much better clearer pic..
Have to wait till tommorow to get a digi camera to use to take pic of my one.

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
wowee okay, i'll take your number and ring ya later... going to plymouth for my sisters birthday till monday so if you can sell quick no worries.... but yeah am v. interested! that is a crazy colour. been looking lots of autotrade and theere are some amazing deals but every time i phone they are already sold!!!! grrrr! I am being fronted this money till the chueqe from my car comes through but yeah don't hold back asking other people because i'm sure you can get full price for it - i need to consult my funds because i might need money to pay for extra insurance...