Verily, I greet thee fair public

Mr. Millionaire

master of brilliance
Reaction score
I haven't done the intro thingy yet so though I would, good day to all, I am Danny Millionaire, known in the elite circle as Swan Shattlesbrook 5th Earl of Northampton, Duke of Hamberg and heir to the fief of Excellence (a mere province in the Buttsmack Valley but fertile and clean nonetheless). I don't own a car, instead I have intimate moles dig tunnels through the earth in which I then create a vaccuum so I may swiftly arrive at any destination I desire. I like long walks, poetry and romance novels, also a good ol' knees up with the boys (and girls), perhaps a brandy and Radio 3 on a friday night for a rip roaring good time. Puff Wuff old boys!!

Mr. Millionaire said:
known in the elite circle as blah blah blah

Bet you arent' really.

However you do seem to be a deluded fantasist with only the most tenous grip on any kind of reality so you're going to fit right in.

Pull up a brainfart and make yourself at home :icool:

Forsooth, it's not Josh, he sounds like a commoner, a mere pheasant. And I'm related to Maxwell Peters. Fromem; you too can travel in comfort and style without harming the environment (the moles like digging and fill the holes afterwards) by sending a SAE to me, you know where, Winch, Hants.
And whilst i'm here i think they mean 'inebrians' as not pissed by woozy with love or drunk on wonder, or it might be pissed. Anyhoo, school time!!! love you all xx

grokit23 said:
Is that Josh again?

Its not josh - its my mate danny, he's great :Grin:

The man is a tad strange but thats why we jell so well :green:

Alex, if you come down to winch after shroom you get to meet him

Danny, Alex (Fromem)

Alex, Danny

:ibiggrin:

Here is danny for everyone to see :Wink3:

DSC00802.JPG

if you spot him on yonder dance floor - kiss him muchly!!!!

ESPECIALLY IF U HAV BOOBZ!

heheheh :P

oooh arrrhhhhh!

Greetings Alex, hope you had fun in the ol' city of shipping and such things. In relation to the cup thing, i was reading a middle ages book and liked the quote, the book on a more interesting, exciting and altogether cream coloured with standards across the front note was by Bernard Cornwell, the genius behind the super hero, icon and hopefully lover of my good self, Major Richard Sharpe of the 95th, Cari Kitten can tell you all about him i'm sure.

sharpe rules!

hello danny you smell and have a silly mouth

Back