Virus Ti integration...

Lazytom said:
Been sending MIDI clock data from Live 5 to the Virus Ti and the arps won't sync properly.... I've heard that the Live/Ti thing is much more stable on a PC... grrrr..... ah well - its still a BEAST!

Have you been over to www.virusti.com? There's a whole bunch of people with similar complaints on there.

Ben Crosland contributes, and he's quite close to the Virus dev team.

... christ this synth is warping my tiny mind.... using wavetable oscillators for FM... and the filters, oh the filters...!

just found out I'm gonna be unemployed for a full week - BRING IT ON!!!!

.... sorry, I'll get back in my box

they sound ridiculously fat to me - kind of remind me of the Albino filters... and the moog ones rock, of course!

Apologies for taking this offtopic again.

Just had a word with Pascal and I've persuaded him to let me put some samples of his work online at last!

Will sort something out as soon as I can (Cabbage tomorrow night, so it's a bit hectic right now).

I might dig out some of the Miskwedo stuff we did too - an hour's worth of material we did for a live gig some time ago. It'll sound a bit dated now I think, but maybe I'll remix it at some point. It was done 100% on hardware, no VSTis. Mainly based around an Emu E5k Ultra and a Supernova 2.

Just need to decide where to host the samples... I might temporarily put them on my unused Demon homepage. The guys doing the Cabbage hosting did ask me not to put MP3s on there.

Thanks for giving me renewed impetus to sort this out. About time I say!

:Grin:

The Moog modelled filters are great. And this is the only VA where I've heard a decent attempt at self-oscillating (and I've tried a fair few)!

I don't think you currently get any more filter options with TI over the C (as far as I know).

Back