Voice Of Cod bio, music, pics

MissRobin

Keyholder to Pandoras Box
Reaction score
Following our latest mix from ColinOOOD, as promised we have now finished and added the Voice Of Cod webpage to Triskeles artist section!! You heard some of the VOC tracks in the mix, and now we have more tracks, pictures, and a bio online for you to check out!

Voice Of Cod are Colin Bennun (OOOD, Unconscious Collective) and Andrew Humphries (Mr. Biscuit, Organic A&R/DJ) who started making music together after meeting at a party in London. With upwards of 15 years in the scene between the both of them, they are still WOWing audiences with music that can only be described as dance floor shredding psytrance, with a bouncy feel and an uplifting vibe. Each of their releases to date have been praised by punters and DJs alike, including the massive 'We Are Free' on Organic's 'Psytelligence', 'The Art of Funk Shui' on Transient's 'UK Trance' compilation and the powerfully uplifting 'Just a Ride' on Organic's 'New Generations' ‘Just a Ride’ has proved a huge hit in Belgium and has been licensed on the annual mix compilation for their biggest club, La Rocca. Voice of Cod have several unreleased tracks currently being road tested in DJ and live sets at parties across Europe, South Africa and the UK. They are working on an album for release in the Spring of 2005 which is sure to make waves across the globe...

Voice Of Cod has had some brilliant reviews from some well respected names in the Trance Community... here are just a few!! :

"Some good, original ideas! And I like the samples! Especially The Unknowns. Very funny" (TIP.WORLD Records)

"Great funky morning music like they only do in the UK.Think shakta, Cosmosis style funky trance...Definately worth a booking!" (Alkaloid Productions)

We Are Free: “Great flow, plenty of surprises, a really expansive sound with top-notch production†(Psyreviews)

Its Just A Ride: “This is my favorite track by far on the compilation. The samples on it are so refreshing, they actually make me listen and think ... this is 100% intended lyrics to make your wheels turn … the samples are carrying this track into your far away realms in your mind. Dreamy riffs and rays of sunlight with this one... I get chills from it..." (Isratrance)

No need trying any harder to convince you, go have a listen to their tracks for yourself here:

http://www.triskelemanagement.com/voc.html

Enjoy!!!

If you would like further information on how to bring Voice Of Cod to your part of the globe, or are interested in licensing ....please contact us and we will do our best to acommodate you in whatever way possible.

Love and Light,

Robin

Can I just add to that....... Voice of Cod website now up and running

The flash site is totally different to the html. We certainly recommend you check out the flash version, its amazing :Smile3: Even if you need to wait a bit while your dial up loads the site. But for those who really cant wait there is a Voice of Cod section with samples and pics on our website.

High Speed Flash Here

Low Speed Alternetive Here

:jump:

Just waiting for that whirling screen to mistime it a bit and catch me in the face when it spins round again... :?

Nice site. :Grin:

VOC site

Nice Flash work! Fab animation and nice (unusual) but functional, informative layout. Wish i could get that blimmin program to do clever things like that.

Thumbs up from me :Smile3:

Celine Dion just added us on Myspace :blink: Doesn't look like a fan page, either...

We've updated our Myspace page; Andrew's given the look a bit of a spring-clean, and we've uploaded clips of a bunch of tracks from the next album which is not far off being complete. As well as pure Cod we've got collaborations with Steve from OOOD, Chris Organic and Tron.

Hope you like our compound sounds!

http://www.myspace.com/voiceofcod

Back