Vst eq and compression

OPTOBOT

OPTOBOT
Reaction score
I have just had the unfortunate event that my *ahem* waves plug ins have just gone wrong,

Think it may be time that i actually pay for tsome software, cos i can't afford to lose anymore plugins!

Im looking for a cheap or even free :Wink3: vst eq and compressor! I was thinking about buying the waves audiotrack plug in as this caters for all my needs, but i have always been impressed with t racks vsts, but can't for the the life of me find anywhere to buy them!

Anybody got any ideas?

I reckon i can afford up to about a 100 quid.

Pete

if youre going to spend money on a compressor, get a hardware 1 i reckons

anyone ever used one of these??

14635_l.jpg

Behringer Composer Tube.....89 quid......
http://www.dv247.com/invt/14635

Ott mentionned the normal Composer (below) was good for the money (£65), but I've never seen this Tube one before...

9033_l.jpg

cheers man, will give them ago

hardware isn't for me, although i would like to have them, to much time printing stuff onto the harddrive!

There are millions of brilliant free VST plugins to grab.

The Digitalfishphones ones are superb - better than a lot of very expensive plugins - and also the kjaerhus stuff.

Go here and search for free plugins.

www.kvr-vst.com

they have it in the new 'mastering' room with the old bbc desk with it, which has two stage transformers??? At least Phil was dribbling over it while telling us about it!!

yeah searched kvr for eq but could't really find them, tried some of the fishbone vsts but i wasn't really that impressed,

cheers for the suggestion though

p.s drat are you going to little green planet cos my house mate wants to drop some stuff by you house that weekend? i can't see why he can't take it bloody home (only me staying for the summer) but the next weekend is when my tenancy finishes so i need to sort out keys and how much cash you want :Wink3:

Back