VST insert needed - lik Har-Bal or Free-Filter... anyone know one?

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
Help - I need an e.q. that'll (like Har-Bal or Free-filter) take the e.q. off one sound and plonk it on another...

But: It has to be a VST insert, and not be a CPU draining bitch (i.e. for one channel used alot in the track)

Anybody know any good software, advice would be hugely appreciated :iyes:

Nik

Reaction score
BeatNik said:
Help - I need an e.q. that'll (like Har-Bal or Free-filter) take the e.q. off one sound and plonk it on another...

But: It has to be a VST insert, and not be a CPU draining bitch (i.e. for one channel used alot in the track)

Anybody know any good software, advice would be hugely appreciated :iyes:

Nik
well thers ozone mastering suite what does that...you can usee at as an insert but it is a cpu bitch unfortunaly

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
cameron-nagualsound said:
well thers ozone mastering suite what does that...you can usee at as an insert but it is a cpu bitch unfortunaly
Cheers man :Smile3:

Yeah... I was going to use it and then realised that having it as an insert on one channel throughout and entire track just wouldn't be a good idea....
And i can't offline it because the processing would have to be interdependant of the other inserts on the channel... :Sad:

It's a complicated one - i might just take a risk and bounce... but the problem is the audio track has an already bounced synth line on it (for offline processing) so if i want to do something different with the sound I'm going to have to bounce it - offline process it then bounce it again then offline process the Ozone again heh...

Why oh why have I wormed myself into this :no:

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
Yes!!!

All my problems have been solved! This is a momentous occasion :iyes:
Praise Continuum - I'm glad you're coming to the forum party!

:Grin:

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
:Grin: wicked!

Now that my initial purpose has been achieved (after a mammoth studio sesh on just this ONE sound - when I shoulda been doing coursework-) it's time to get down to the essays :Sad: -

me = music addicted

Still... will be doing much fiddling with this e.q. in the coming evenings!

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
Colin OOOD said:
Cut it out or we'll all get together and band-reject you from this thread... :iconfused
Now don't go lowering the tone!
Things need to be equal here to avoid clashes...
It wouldn't be nice if you just went along and suddenly killed it...

:iwink:

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: The previously posted message is the product of (combined) 18 hours spent on one single sound...
aargh