Wandered into here

The Emptiest Space Aug 13, 2004

1. The Emptiest Space

The Emptiest Space Junior Members

Threads:
    Well I followed the links, and boy I wish I could remember the path I took to get here 'cuz I'm lost, but everyone here looks pretty chill... I come from another psy-forum, and am known as The Emptiest Space

I hail from the biggest city in Canada, am 22 years old, and am one seXXXY-lookin' motherfucker (can I say that here?)

Love to party, and am into a huge helping of rock/metal/punk/alt as well as industrial/EBM, and of course, Psy/Goa as well as the harder D'N'B & techno (minimal)/IDM.

Fave psy-artists: X-Dream, Infected, Juno, KoxBox, Dark Soho, Xenomorph, and oh um some Spirallianz as well (I tend to like the really psychadelic, dark-as-hell stuff)
    Not really into the full-on buzzy shite (Alien Project, Astral Projection, GMS, etc.)

My perfect psy music would be warping, coagulating sytnth-lines with some minimal but hard techno-beats on top of le trance beat plus some dark ambient noise... swooooooosh

Lates.

2. The Emptiest Space

The Emptiest Space Junior Members

Threads:
    Also, are most of everyone in here from the U.K.?

3. fil

fil SpaceBastard

Threads:
    :welcome: mate! Well probably most are from UK but there's a proper global melting pot going on here! Enjoy! :Smile3:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice