**wanted** Behringer Djx-700

Spider

Forum Member
Messages
384
Reaction score
0
Anybody have a Behringer DJX-700 mixer they want to sell to me, because you need to upgrade :Wink3:

Cheers ( Or can you sell me a Pioneer 600 for the same price??)
 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Messages
23,938
Reaction score
1,113
From experience in both, i reccommend the vmx1000 instead of the 700.
its steardy, has xlr + phono outs instead of just phono. And has an aux mono sub output with attenuation and crossover frequency adjust.
braap!

ps- can sell you one for £160 direct to ya door.
peace,
N
 

Spider

Forum Member
Messages
384
Reaction score
0
Cheers for the offer but Im set on getting the 700.

Nice one :Smile3:
 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Messages
23,938
Reaction score
1,113
Spider said:
Cheers for the offer but Im set on getting the 700.

Nice one :Smile3:


nay worries.
just out of curiosity. why?
 

norty303

Member (Todger)
Messages
1,998
Reaction score
28
Location
East Sussex
Clearly because it looks like a DJM600.

Bit of advice, tape off, or put a screw in the master fader at around 8 on the level. They are ok as mixers but have a funny ramp in the level that gives a big kick once you get above that mark.
 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Messages
23,938
Reaction score
1,113
norty303 said:
Bit of advice, tape off, or put a screw in the master fader at around 8 on the level. They are ok as mixers but have a funny ramp in the level that gives a big kick once you get above that mark.


thats good advice.....
 

spacekitty

furballs in space
Messages
1,511
Reaction score
0
Location
brighton uk/london/liverpool
hmm i have one but dont think im going to part with it, tho my speakers have just blown and one of my pioneer cd deck has packed in :/

Jo x
 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Messages
23,938
Reaction score
1,113
spacekitty said:
hmm i have one but dont think im going to part with it, tho my speakers have just blown and one of my pioneer cd deck has packed in :/

Jo x


your speakers have blown?,,,,, a ha....Check my RIG SALE thread....
 
Top