WANTED: Full On Groovy Gear Squelchy Tribal Psy!

tortoise

Psy-Judy
Reaction score
Big Chill was totally amazing everyone. Let's have a psy-commune there next year, even though there's little or no actual trance (boo). We need to get Barclay to play a chill set there I rekkin, get a liddle foot in the door. There's so much amazing psy-dub-chill that would fit in perfectly at the Big Chill. Our Wider Horizons CD got lots of plays back at camp and all the non trancey folks totally dug it!!! Many copies were requested, and actually, the Sirius Isness was fairly widely acclaimed too if I'm not mistaken. I think the Big Chill is ready for some psychedelia.

I seem to remember Hallucinogen playing the Enchanted Garden in 2000 though, then it went all Salsa for a bit (eeek). This year was bliss.

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
Check out Doppler FX - Alchemy Recs, maybe Amazonia - Ajuca Prod'
but defo check out Planetry Exodus - Fragile Planet Recs its got plenty of full on squelch/tribal thing that beats the competition hands down. Proper stuff!

Reconstructed

Reaction score
Definately check out Etnoscope - Drums from the Dawn of Time if you are into tribal psy.

That and Robot-O-Chan are the only two psytrance releases I've enjoyed in the past year and a half.