Wanted: Norwegian Bird

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with parrots. I am currently in possession of one swedish lass, and am leasing a danish one 5 days a weeks. So now I am looking for a norwegian bird to complete the full set. The only qualifications for the post is a norwegian passport and a pair of boobs (moobs do not count!), an ability to smoke large amounts of cannabis and an interest in crap reality television would be a bonus (got to keep them quiet somehow!).

I can offer an attractive benefits package :ismile:

M

makdaddy

sorry, no birds

but i do have Norwegian Wood :ismile:

Aurora

New regime) The dictator
Reaction score
lurk said:
This has nothing to do with parrots. I am currently in possession of one swedish lass, and am leasing a danish one 5 days a weeks. So now I am looking for a norwegian bird to complete the full set. The only qualifications for the post is a norwegian passport and a pair of boobs (moobs do not count!), an ability to smoke large amounts of cannabis and an interest in crap reality television would be a bonus (got to keep them quiet somehow!).

I can offer an attractive benefits package :ismile:

lol
*wonders if I need to do a second official break up in order to get this man of my back* :Wink3:

Lyra

tranquila querida
Reaction score
:ilol:

jeg liker skikkelig romantikk!!! :Wink3: i dont actually fulfil all the requirements though.... :Sad:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
No no no! you can't do that! Cos even if this search does yield a greater-breasted, norwegian, yellow crest; I'd be back to square one on the swedish,erm, front!

Please have mercy, you can't blame a man for trying, surely :Wink3:

Aurora

New regime) The dictator
Reaction score
lurk said:
Please have mercy, you can't blame a man for trying, surely :Wink3:

yes women can, enough of the voting for goverment, its dictatorship now :Wink3:

Lyra

tranquila querida
Reaction score
lurk said:
But you are norwegian, and do have breasts, proper ones, not like mine? :iyes:

:ilol: yeah i do qualify.. i just dont smoke!

Lyra

tranquila querida
Reaction score
i feeeeeel proud!!! :Smile3: :Smile3: :Smile3:

i dont know if there are any other norwegian girls on this board? if so please come forward :ilol:

we are a precious rare kind we are.... :wub: