Wanted: Pair of CDJ100's & cheap(ish) mixer!

Ian R

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm after a pair of CDJ100's and a mixer if anyone on here has them or knows of any:ismile:
I've looked on Ebay but theres nothing much on there at the mo.
I can buy seperately if somebody has just the decks and somebody else has just the mixer, so if anyone has some gear to sell then please let me know!!!
I'm a 100% beginner...so as far as the mixer goes, I'm not really after the best/most complicated one...just one that's fairly cheap, basic and easy to use, and will get me up-and-running.

Thanks!

irobins2003@hotmail.com

I can collect if geographically viable (i.e, south west):ibiggrin:

Send dj chris planet a PM he has got everything you want for sale.......will be seeing him over next coupla dayz I'll get him to get in touch with you if you havent spoke to him by then

Emailed and awaiting reply:icool:

Jon, do you know if he's going to Tribe of Frog this Saturday? If he is, maybe we could sort something out for then... if not I'll definitely buy them anyway and will collect them (if he's not too far away)!

SOLD!

presuming you have spoken to him already as he mentioned something about possibly meeting you half way between Bristol and TOF??????? dont know if thats any help or not???? hope you manage to meet up with him cos it soundz like you guys are made for each other....with this deal I mean hehehehe

Back