Wanted - Some Bloody Raves In Glasgow Before I Go Mad

rallynug

Official Nutter
Reaction score
Fairly self explanatory - how about we move everyone from the south to the argyll national park and live there forever with all the best dj's ?

C'mon you know you want to! :iwink:

Fushion Julz

Sound Bod
Reaction score
No raves in Glasgow?

Best get organising, then.....Just give us all plenty of notice cos Glasgow is a long way from the "south"!

M

makdaddy

The Argyll National Park...bbbbrrrrrrr !!!!!

Snow2.JPG

rallynug

Official Nutter
Reaction score
Fushion Julz said:
No raves in Glasgow?

Best get organising, then.....Just give us all plenty of notice cos Glasgow is a long way from the "south"!

Well i tell you what you give me an organisor i'll drive em about get some sounds from somewhere and then invite the south up :irazz:

joebastard

where am i?
Reaction score
dave! dave! ill come to rave with u! book me a one way ticket! actually 2 one way tickets so i can pick up sammi on the way through and rescue her from chester. and then we shal live on a diet of nos, weed and pills with not a care in the world. hurry up and come visit me dave. i miss u. NOT in a gay way.

TEK_Row

~Catalyst Of the Mind~
Reaction score
up up for that, soon as i finish My other two Hd's

And depends on transport of course

rallynug

Official Nutter
Reaction score
joebastard said:
dave! dave! ill come to rave with u! book me a one way ticket! actually 2 one way tickets so i can pick up sammi on the way through and rescue her from chester. and then we shal live on a diet of nos, weed and pills with not a care in the world. hurry up and come visit me dave. i miss u. NOT in a gay way.

letsa go, everyone on the same plane to glasgow and we'll live in the big trees over the big loch in the big hills with the big noz canisters and the ... you get the idea :irolleyes

joebastard

where am i?
Reaction score
rallynug said:
letsa go, everyone on the same plane to glasgow and we'll live in the big trees over the big loch in the big hills with the big noz canisters and the ... you get the idea :irolleyes

yeh and well bring sam keeley and poke him wiv sticks and set his feet on fire. how r u getting down on the 8th? if ur getting the plane shall i order some nos?