Warning screenshot across the starboard bow...

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
Just for a laugh...

Here's me and Andrew this weekend.

Scramble---SX-screenshot.jpg

141 bpm
Key of A
The bit between the markers is breakbeat, the rest isn't :Smile3:

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Reaction score
Holly sheeet.... 81 tracks??? Wow...

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
Haha :Grin: Colin... that's ridiculous!

I recon my particular favourite tracks, just by looking, are: "reverse over your face" and "spooonnnnnnnnngy"... I wonder what they sound like :P

deadgirl

Dead inside
Reaction score
it looks a bit like tetris

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
Mine's nothing paticularly special; AMD XP3200+, 1GB Geil RAM, EIDE Seagate Barracuda 60GB 7200 RPM... judicious use of track freeze goes a long way :Smile3: This track only plays back with buffer-size of 3072 samples though :P

deadgirl

Dead inside
Reaction score
Colin OOOD said:
Mine's nothing paticularly special; AMD XP3200+, 1GB Geil RAM, EIDE Seagate Barracuda 60GB 7200 RPM... judicious use of track freeze goes a long way :Smile3: This track only plays back with buffer-size of 3072 samples though :P
:blink::iconfused:blink:

icodon

Junior Members
Reaction score
WOW....I see a tempting "remixable" track over here.....It is hard even to imagine that....

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
The track plays fine, but like I said a few of the tracks with the most inserts have been frozen to save CPU. I've done nothing but the standard XP tweaks - background services, swap file size... the computer has networking enabled and is connected to the internet (hardware firewall) but this doesn't seem to make much difference. After shutting down AVG and Ghost and deleting their processes in Task Manager my PC has 21 processes running before SX gets a look-in; I think this is a fairly low figure.

Pocket Fluff

Reaction score
Colin OOOD said:
The track plays fine, but like I said a few of the tracks with the most inserts have been frozen to save CPU. I've done nothing but the standard XP tweaks - background services, swap file size... the computer has networking enabled and is connected to the internet (hardware firewall) but this doesn't seem to make much difference. After shutting down AVG and Ghost and deleting their processes in Task Manager my PC has 21 processes running before SX gets a look-in; I think this is a fairly low figure.

Is there a freeze function in SX2 or are you using SX3?? I'd like to know what the standard XP tweaks are if you don't mind :ibiggrin: