Weaving around...

ecomamma

Finikee..
Id rather be dancing than here!
:clublase:

Altho im a bit poorly :ill:

Feeling a bit partied out ...:clubjump: so thought id come in here to chill. A mate checked in here on my laptop the other day & I was persuded to sign up...
so thought id pop back...
Look forward to weaving around, there are already a few familar faces

Love to you in all its many forms

Ecomamma x

ecomamma

Finikee..
anybody out there???

No-one has said hello :icry:am i that scary:iyes: altho ive had a secret admirer thingy.... ive not a clue who sent that:irolleyes any ideas,clues would be most welcome...x

deadgirl

Dead inside
::dog_run2:welcome:

ecomamma

Finikee..
:runsmile: Runs away & hides :ph34r:

:runaway:

Ohhhhh people.....:iredface:

ellloooo ~waves & smiles~

:hihug:

The Keta-Miner

Plinky Rosco
anybody out there???

ecomamma said:
altho ive had a secret admirer thingy.... ive not a clue who sent that:irolleyes any ideas,clues would be most welcome...x

check the cupid and secret admirers thread in general discussion to really get a handle on all the sordid drama. :Wink3:

Hey ecomamma :Grin:

Pleased to virtually meet you!

I think you might have filled in my survey on UK Hippy ?? ... big hugz to you! Good las :Wink3:

See you at a party soon no doubt!

Love Claire
xXx

ecomamma

Finikee..
ultraviolet22 said:
Hey ecomamma :Grin:

Pleased to virtually meet you!

I think you might have filled in my survey on UK Hippy ?? ... big hugz to you! Good las :Wink3:

See you at a party soon no doubt!

Love Claire
xXx

How funny zora mentioned you were the survey lady today when we were sipping tea & chatting about twisted....see you there claire...x

ecomamma

Finikee..
anybody out there???

The Keta-Miner said:
check the cupid and secret admirers thread in general discussion to really get a handle on all the sordid drama. :Wink3:

Ohhh virtual drama, isnt life warped enuff!!! or is that just mine:irazz: i got another one so il have a peek there now...cheers that should keep me amused...x

R

rizla

hello hunny

sorry it too me soo long to say hello (been too busy dribbling every where else :Wink3: )
hope your well and and and

:welcome:

hot chocolate and marshmellows ?

:ikiss: :irolleyes

Stuoolong

Professionally fluffy
Hi sweetie

:hihug::wub::welcome::happy::sleezy::drinking:

Only just met you in the other place and now you're here as well! :cooljump: Weaving around, you say? What exactly are ye weaving? It's not...It's NOT?

YOGHURT?

Lovely to have you.

Oh...and
ecomamma said:
i got another one so il have a peek there now...cheers that should keep me amused...x

:ph34r:

ecomamma

Finikee..
Im weaving around everywhere at the moment! YOGURT MEeee.....:irazz: nah....:ismile:

hi Stu great to see you here too..soon there will be no escape:ilol:

spacekitty

furballs in space
Hey :Smile3:

love the pink writing, girl after my own heart hehe
was lovely to meet you last week and am looking forward to seeing you at wonkey donkey if not before with the kiddies :Smile3:

hope you like it here tis lotsa fun

Jo xx
( ps signed up on the ukhippy site, thanks for the linky )

H
ecomamma said:
Id rather be dancing than here!
:clublase:

Altho im a bit poorly :ill:

Feeling a bit partied out ...:clubjump: so thought id come in here to chill. A mate checked in here on my laptop the other day & I was persuded to sign up...
so thought id pop back...
Look forward to weaving around, there are already a few familar faces

Love to you in all its many forms

Ecomamma x