Welcome Me! Make me happy! And Shit!

Mr Strangelove

Winky Dosco
Reaction score
Allo all...

Just saying a quick hello to introduce myself to the forum... seems a pretty lively place in here and I've been looking for somewhere I can put my many hours of screen watching at work to good use!

I'm Andy, I recently got into my psy stuff and rather like it... I'm a producer as well but am usually at work or unconcious in a ditch somewhere so don't spend as much time on it as I should.

Like good chat, good argument, good gear, good shags... (but not necesarily in that order). All the usual stuff basically.

Looking forward to getting to know a few of you fuckheads on here and at parties :Smile3:

Yours,
Mr Strangelove

tortoise

Psy-Judy
Reaction score
Hey Dude!!! Welcome to the Forum. Been noticing your posts this afternoon, finding them rather amusing, and then saw that you joined Feb 06. Nice One. Took me a good month of lurking before I plucked up the courage to say anything but you're all over the place :irofl:

Anyway, I'm sure you'll fit right in if your toastie eating habits are anything to go by.

Hugs, Tor x

grokit23

God mintsmak
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome :Grin:

Not sure I can make you happy, bit big that.

But coffee and a bifter first thing in the morning normally helps with the last one. :Wink3:

Squagnut

There's a gnu in my squat
Reaction score
Hiya, welcome to the frolics! :Smile3: Be good, and if you can't be good, be bad.

Mr Strangelove

Winky Dosco
Reaction score
I dunno. Just say somethin nice. I mean, jesus. :Smile3:

And I find a bifta in the morning a wonderful thing, but it doesn't help my job at all

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Wotcher :Smile3:

FanFairy

FanFairy
Reaction score
:welcome:

Welcome smiley happy person...

:sun:
This is a nice forum, I've only been here a few days but I love it...

Mr Strangelove

Winky Dosco
Reaction score
yep - only a day so far but I already know I'll be here for a while - I've always held that people in psy stuff tend to be really friendly, creative, intelligent and cool to hang out with. And I have no real friends so you'll have to do :P

FanFairy

FanFairy
Reaction score
Awwww, flattery with get you everywhere! :ismile:

Seriously though, my experience of psy trancers has been the same. Lovely lively interesting people who are imaginative and creative. It's one of the things I love about psy trance culture.

Sure we'll be chatting ad nauseum, you seem to have as much time on your hands as I do!

:irolleyes

PLUR

Lyra

tranquila querida
Reaction score
ello you :Smile3: and welcome here!! We are pretty much neighbours!! have a lovely weekend :Smile3: :hihug: