Welcome Me! Make me happy! And Shit!

Mr Strangelove

Winky Dosco
Reaction score
Allo all...

Just saying a quick hello to introduce myself to the forum... seems a pretty lively place in here and I've been looking for somewhere I can put my many hours of screen watching at work to good use!

I'm Andy, I recently got into my psy stuff and rather like it... I'm a producer as well but am usually at work or unconcious in a ditch somewhere so don't spend as much time on it as I should.

Like good chat, good argument, good gear, good shags... (but not necesarily in that order). All the usual stuff basically.

Looking forward to getting to know a few of you fuckheads on here and at parties :Smile3:

Yours,
Mr Strangelove

Hey Dude!!! Welcome to the Forum. Been noticing your posts this afternoon, finding them rather amusing, and then saw that you joined Feb 06. Nice One. Took me a good month of lurking before I plucked up the courage to say anything but you're all over the place :irofl:

Anyway, I'm sure you'll fit right in if your toastie eating habits are anything to go by.

Hugs, Tor x

Welcome :Grin:

Not sure I can make you happy, bit big that.

But coffee and a bifter first thing in the morning normally helps with the last one. :Wink3:

Hiya, welcome to the frolics! :Smile3: Be good, and if you can't be good, be bad.

I dunno. Just say somethin nice. I mean, jesus. :Smile3:

And I find a bifta in the morning a wonderful thing, but it doesn't help my job at all

Wotcher :Smile3:

:welcome:

Welcome smiley happy person...

:sun:
This is a nice forum, I've only been here a few days but I love it...

yep - only a day so far but I already know I'll be here for a while - I've always held that people in psy stuff tend to be really friendly, creative, intelligent and cool to hang out with. And I have no real friends so you'll have to do :P

Awwww, flattery with get you everywhere! :ismile:

Seriously though, my experience of psy trancers has been the same. Lovely lively interesting people who are imaginative and creative. It's one of the things I love about psy trance culture.

Sure we'll be chatting ad nauseum, you seem to have as much time on your hands as I do!

:irolleyes

PLUR

ello you :Smile3: and welcome here!! We are pretty much neighbours!! have a lovely weekend :Smile3: :hihug:

Back