Welcome To The Freak Show

tavdy79

At Large Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a Bedfordian stomper, a new regular at the High Voltage night (just about the only club night in Bedford worth going to - that I know of) and, like DJ, I'm aspergic (so take me with a pinch of salt if I seem insulting). I'm a sci-fi nut, left-wing/altermondialist and love nothing more than some nice&smileys, a good sound system, even better DJ & choons, and a lot of hard dancing

Outside the hard dance scene, I like Lamb, Kosheen, Nitin Sawhney, Eva Cassidy, Skinny Puppy, Iona, Scissor Sisters, Christopher Franke, Antonio Vivaldi - hell, I just like music!!!:irofl:

Are there any other boarders on here from round my way? I know there are some Tribe Of Frog ppl in Bedford...

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
live in Milton Keynes ....

used to do psy nights at the West Indian club opp the college ...... Club Cabana .... not for a few years now though ....

welcome aboard ...

:welcome:

tavdy79

At Large Member
Reaction score
I meant hard dance in the inclusive sense of 'anything you can stomp to', as opposed to the cheesy *&^#ing ^%$£ you get in most nightclubs...

D

dave arc-i

you can get a train from beford directly to brighton - thats a plus then

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
tavdy79 said:
I meant hard dance in the inclusive sense of 'anything you can stomp to', as opposed to the cheesy *&^#ing ^%$£ you get in most nightclubs...
cheezy hard dance? well thatz a new one on my lol.....erm.....nope cant think of any cheezy hard dance

tavdy79

At Large Member
Reaction score
dave arc-i said:
you can get a train from beford directly to brighton - thats a plus then
It's actually cheaper for me to get to clubs in Brighton than ones in London. Go figure...

I'd need a place to crash after to go clubbing down there though - and although I know Brighton vaguely I don't know many of the clubs. Fortunately I've a few mates around there (you may know some of them) some of whom are Psytrancers...

miszt said:
cheezy hard dance? well thatz a new one on my lol.....erm.....nope cant think of any cheezy hard dance
Uberskunked perchance?