Welcome To The Freak Show

tavdy79

At Large Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a Bedfordian stomper, a new regular at the High Voltage night (just about the only club night in Bedford worth going to - that I know of) and, like DJ, I'm aspergic (so take me with a pinch of salt if I seem insulting). I'm a sci-fi nut, left-wing/altermondialist and love nothing more than some nice&smileys, a good sound system, even better DJ & choons, and a lot of hard dancing
hyper.gif

Outside the hard dance scene, I like Lamb, Kosheen, Nitin Sawhney, Eva Cassidy, Skinny Puppy, Iona, Scissor Sisters, Christopher Franke, Antonio Vivaldi - hell, I just like music!!!:irofl:

Are there any other boarders on here from round my way? I know there are some Tribe Of Frog ppl in Bedford...

live in Milton Keynes ....

used to do psy nights at the West Indian club opp the college ...... Club Cabana .... not for a few years now though ....

welcome aboard ...

:welcome:

I meant hard dance in the inclusive sense of 'anything you can stomp to', as opposed to the cheesy *&^#ing ^%$£ you get in most nightclubs...

you can get a train from beford directly to brighton - thats a plus then

tavdy79 said:
I meant hard dance in the inclusive sense of 'anything you can stomp to', as opposed to the cheesy *&^#ing ^%$£ you get in most nightclubs...

cheezy hard dance? well thatz a new one on my lol.....erm.....nope cant think of any cheezy hard dance

dave arc-i said:
you can get a train from beford directly to brighton - thats a plus then

It's actually cheaper for me to get to clubs in Brighton than ones in London. Go figure...

I'd need a place to crash after to go clubbing down there though - and although I know Brighton vaguely I don't know many of the clubs. Fortunately I've a few mates around there (you may know some of them) some of whom are Psytrancers...

miszt said:
cheezy hard dance? well thatz a new one on my lol.....erm.....nope cant think of any cheezy hard dance

Uberskunked perchance?

Back