what juggling workshops have we got in kent? when and where?

gingerwarrior Oct 22, 2004

1. gingerwarrior

gingerwarrior Member

Threads:
    hello all i realy realy wanna get back into juggling but i need a big kick up the arse and i was a wondering where a workshop was for that aforementioned kicking.

2. megafish

megafish Member

Threads:
    good tiding mr ginger warrior, sorry its taken a while to put up a post

juggling, right, in canterbury you've got the west gate gardens on a wednesday if the weathers nice, failing that there's the uni juggling society, on thursdays (6-8) you can get more info from the geezas by emailing jak5@kent.ac.uk

Then on tuesdays you've got the Kent circus school in whitstable 7 till 9, 2 squid on the door, real nice atmosphere and you get to watch Stumpy attempt to do seven balls, which is a bit ridiculous really isn't it. might be a few more that i don't know about. PM me if you're heading down to any and i'll meet you there (with some big fat steal toecapped kicking boots :Grin:

Pat

3. megafish

megafish Member

Threads:
    Ps is that stacey by and chance?

4. percy

percy Eco Worrier

Threads:
    He will be back. and yes it is. Must say circus school looks cool might come with you bernie :Wink3:

5. megafish

megafish Member

Threads:
    wicked, if anyone fancys checkin out the circus school PM me so as i can gaurentee my appearance ;-)

6. gingerwarrior

gingerwarrior Member

Threads:
    hey there pat cheers for the times im probably going to go to whitstable tonight might see you there

7. megafish

megafish Member

Threads:
    :Smile3: will do my man

8. gingerwarrior

gingerwarrior Member

Threads:
    hey pat do you know of anyway i can get hold of anyone from whitstable as i need to check to see if anyone picked up my phone after i left last night

9. Golaf

Golaf Banned

Threads:
    theres one in t/wells at the camden centre on thursday evenings :Smile3: going to check it out sometime. It were on a few years ago and it were very good fun :Smile3:

10. intergalacticfairy

intergalacticfairy Junior Members

Threads:
    I've been going to Tunbridge Wells Juggling Club most weeks since about november.. It's in the camden centre [near the royal victoria thingy] on tuesdays from 7.30 til 9.30

11. gingerwarrior

gingerwarrior Member

Threads:
    ive been to the tonbridge one a couple of years back but it was to much on the circus skill the was no contactballs,staff, poi or any thing glowing. lots of unicycles though and club jugglers

anyway it doesnt matter now as i have lost my driving liscense for a bit cant get to any of them now anyway

12. intergalacticfairy

intergalacticfairy Junior Members

Threads:
    t wells does tend to have maily clubs and unicycles, not much ball juggling goes on there, and though some poi-ers turn up sometimes, they are dissaproved of as a general rule.

I might try poi tomorrow..

13. MakeRonnieRocket

MakeRonnieRocket SL45H! 4TT4CK! 3NT3R K3Y!

Threads:
    Where abouts is the circus school in Whitstable? road name would be helpful, couldn't find it the other night :sad:

14. Inpsydout

Inpsydout junious memberous

Threads:
    Circus school is halfway up Cromwell road, opposite Westmeads primary school. Turn left out of the station (on the side going away from Victoria) and cromwell road is the first right, hope that helps :Smile3: If they arent then you can ring the circus school on 01227 264907 (Tuesdays and Thursdays only)

15. MakeRonnieRocket

MakeRonnieRocket SL45H! 4TT4CK! 3NT3R K3Y!

Threads:
    Nice one mate! :Grin: will be there next week :juggle:

16. ZeeBoo

ZeeBoo Junior Members

Threads:
    TWJC tis a very nice friendly club with some very skillful jugglers to learn from and an excellent website with lots of tutorials.

If you go say hi from me as it's a bit of a long way from Bristol. :Smile3:

17. ZeeBoo

ZeeBoo Junior Members

Threads:

Hmmm.... I think "dissapproved" is to strong a word, you make it sound like that someone comes round and tells you to stop poi-ing :no: where as there is slight amount of banter between the old style and new style.

As for not much ball juggling, that's rubbish, one of the main members Jon has more 3 ball tricks that you had hot dinners.

I would agree there is not many into staff and contact but that's cos I'm not there anymore....

18. Golaf

Golaf Banned

Threads:
    ok i will go along on tuesday. . my excuse will be that i wanted to say hello from someone called Zeeboo in Bristol. :Smile3: i mean next tuesday not this one. possibly but then i could drop dead before then or get run over by a bus or get molested by 14 year olds asking me to buy them stuff they nto supposed to have :?

19. ZeeBoo

ZeeBoo Junior Members

Threads:
    I could give them advance warning that a person called Golaf is coming down :P
    You are right that may happen or you could get run over by 14 year olds or molested by a bus.... :blink:

20. SugarPixie

SugarPixie unforgoatable

Threads:
    Ok, so Jon is very impressive as are many of the others, but they DO tend to do more clubs than balls.

Recent weeks more and more poi-ers have been turning up - there were about 10 last week.

If anyone does turn up, be sure to say hi to MrFelix and myself - he's got his eyebrow and lip pierced, and I'm noisy and hyperactive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice