Whats missing?

Speakafreaka Feb 26, 2004

1. Speakafreaka

Speakafreaka Champagne Rouletter

Threads:
    I'm faaaaiirly happy with this little number, but the last lead is ... wrong somehow.

any advice, ideas or opinions, on any part of the above track would be gratefully received!

the url is...

http://www.soundclick.com/speakafreaka

there is currently only one track which should make things easy!

nb - the track is not finished, just getting that way!

2. Crispy

Crispy Fried for too long

Threads:
    Hey dude!
    youve definately got some good ideas. was definately having a little bop there!
    if it was me id probs change the kick (to something with a bit more of a crack in it) and bring the volume of it down a bit. also, i reckon, it would really boost the tune to concentrate on the percussion, get some nice groves going and slip in some crackling snares to get it bouncing. as for the lead line that you reckon sounds slightly wrong, i reckon it sounds pretty cool but theres possibly a bit too much of it (its amazing how much more effective it sometimes is to just tease ya listeners with your big sounds, as you dont want them to start thinking ok time for some other noises, you want them to go "shit i wanna hear that sick sound again!").
    Definately a sweet tune in da making!
    hope thats helpful (i dont know that much so might be wrong about stuff, but just my initial thoughts!) Keep up the good work dude!

Chris

3. Abstraction

Abstraction happy juice

Threads:
    fuckin hell! that was impressive. :punk: i agree with chris about the kick, but everything else was storming. good work fella!

4. Speakafreaka

Speakafreaka Champagne Rouletter

Threads:
    thankyou guys - i appreciate that.

just you wait till you hear my next track!

its got a kick thats more dangerous than a barreful of snakes (imho). but yes the hyperdrive one is a bit flabby!

thanks again guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice