What's the difference between....

SugarPixie

unforgoatable
Reaction score
Tim, you're beating my post count, already. That means that 1/ you've been burdening unfortunates with the crap that goes on in your head 2/ you're more of a looser- but you have a bigger penis than me. If i had one.

It's not fair.

TEK_Row

~Catalyst Of the Mind~
Reaction score
Two peanuts were walking down a spooky road at night... One was assaulted.

TEK_Row

~Catalyst Of the Mind~
Reaction score
possibly the worst joke...
How do you catch a unique rabbit? U Neaq up on it. How do you catch a tame rabbit? Tame way, you neaq up on it

oh hold on..
Why are there so many Johnsons in the phone book? They all have phones
mmmm

One day, a man went to his psychiatrist in need of advice for a serious problem he just started having once he got married.

Breathless and panicky, he grabbed his psychiatrist by the shoulders, and said: "You've gotta help me! I can't enjoy sex with my wife. It's like I can do it, but we both don't have fun! Is there any kind of medication you can give me to help cure my problem?"

With that, the psychiatrist calmed his client, and handed him a folded peice of paper, and told him to go to his nearest grocery store. There, the man would show a cashier the note and give him what was what was written on it.

Immediately, the man drove off to the local supermarket to pick up what would what help his little problem. When he parked his car and walked through the store's doors, he found a cashier, and gave him the note.

About five minutes later, the cashier returned holding a tube of normal Pringles. In confusion, the man scrathed his head, and asked exactly what he was thinking of. "Exactly what do these Pringles have to do with my problem?"

Laughing, the cashier responded. "You mean you don't know? It's simple...because once you pop, the fun don't stop!"

we gota winner...

The Keta-Miner

Plinky Rosco
Reaction score
SugarPixie said:
Tim, you're beating my post count, already. That means that 1/ you've been burdening unfortunates with the crap that goes on in your head 2/ you're more of a looser- but you have a bigger penis than me. If i had one.

It's not fair.

What do u mean crap? im feeling quite lucid and with it today. And dont be so harsh on yourself, you do have a penis, even if it isnt very big.:ibiggrin: