Who are Acid Casualty?

ZINI

Reaction score
Part of the Earthdance Australia scene. Anyone know who they are. Can’t find and web reference.

Adeptus said:
They play here in belfast a good bit. Just did the Alien Island and the Magic Castle parties too (the first of their kind here in Ireland)

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL254/1941715/5259275/106657245.jpg

his name's Kris and he's moving to Ireland

i know its off topic but that flyer looks ace.
Ive never considered crossing the water to party before.
definately going to in the future.

Cheers Adeptus. Did you go to Alien Island?
Is it the same Acid Casualty as from Sweden?
I had tickets to go to Magic Castle but had to cancel the morning of. Gutted.

Nah, Zini, this summer I got married so between being in Morocco on honeymoon (Yaay!) and being skint on my return (boooo!) it's been pretty quite on the party front.
By all accounts the island was a wonder-party but Psy isn't so popular here in Belfast, they're more into glow-stick keek or whatever the mags tell them they like this week. The DJs up here though are pretty tight so if there's a Psy night there'll usually be a collab with the more electro/glitchy type thing as well. As far as I know there will be no regular psy-nights for the foreseeable due to lack of support. The D'nB scene is massive here though as is the reggae thing as well.
Pity about the Psy. Though knowing Darryl, there'll be trouble brewing soon enough and I'd imagine Acid Casualty will be involved.

Back