Who do you vote for.....

What is life?!

I Loathe Drones.
Reaction score
(only if you don't mind saying!!)

I personally would vote labour this time so they have to see through the rebuilding of Iraq, that way they can't shift the blame.

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
I voted for the conway sisters ....

hold on a minute ..... :unsure:

:Wink3:

ingeborg

the unleashed alternative
Reaction score
last time labour, prob will agian, just coz i disagree with specific things most of the other parties say, so they seem the least bad, hmmmm

deadgirl

Dead inside
Reaction score
i vote chester bumcheese.

Warwick Bassmonkey

Average Sized Member
Reaction score
I lost the right to vote by not being on the register of electors.
My choice.
Tories always get in down here anyways. Always will.

Acidcurls

change places
Reaction score
Warwick Bassmonkey said:
I lost the right to vote by not being on the register of electors.
My choice.
Tories always get in down here anyways. Always will.

they only get in because people have attitudes like yours (sorry if this sounds a little harsh). A stupidly low ammount of people vote so you should have your say however inconsequential you think it is.

Squagnut

There's a gnu in my squat
Reaction score
I vote when I can see one who I reckon will do a good job. Hasn't happened often.

Warwick Bassmonkey

Average Sized Member
Reaction score
Acidcurls said:
they only get in because people have attitudes like yours (sorry if this sounds a little harsh). A stupidly low ammount of people vote so you should have your say however inconsequential you think it is.
My attitude is not that I don't wish to vote, or feel it is a waste of time. My objection is that I am required to add myself to yet another government database in order to be able to do so.

Acidcurls

change places
Reaction score
Warwick Bassmonkey said:
My attitude is not that I don't wish to vote, or feel it is a waste of time. My objection is that I am required to add myself to yet another government database in order to be able to do so.

i see your point but without it you could have people voting more than once and thats how dictators get in power.

Warwick Bassmonkey

Average Sized Member
Reaction score
Acidcurls said:
i see your point but without it you could have people voting more than once and thats how dictators get in power.
They seemed to manage OK with indelible pink ink in "eye rack".

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Acidcurls said:
You know I agree with you here, but then it pisses me off I have to a) register to do so b) make a choice between a bunch of parties that really don't seem to give a fuck about the things I give a fuck about so voting always seems like a case of "lesser of two/more evils" c) vote knowing my voice will make no difference in the long run as this is a staunchly Labour area and always has been.

I didn't end up voting last time because when I arrived at the polling station there was no Green candidate for my constituency and I didn't want to vote Labour again. Fundamentally though, I don't really understand politics or the history of each party, which I guess is my own fault. I try harder before an election but to be honest they all sound the same to me. Whine whine whine! I think very few politicians from any party genuinely wish to serve the people of this country; in most cases there is an agenda of power and a desire to control behind all those big, flowery words. I never know what to believe.