who know a good File transfer(2 giga ) service

flowerofbach

Junior Members
Reaction score
Can you tell me anyone a File transfer service for send like 2 giga 3 but for free

of use even like a demo version because i need for only one day use .

Thanks

peace & trance

Urrrmmm - Yousendit.com (up to 1 Gig)

you'll have to look far for one thats better ...
why not use FTP ?

I always find that uploads to yousendit.com are painfully slow... a Gig would take days at the rate mine goes. (And my connection has a pretty good upload speed). Are you trying to send the files to a particular person? If so then you might be best off with some P2P software. There are various pieces of free software which can set up a direct connection to another single machine so you can transfer files. Have a search for it at zdnet.com or something...

ichabod said:
I always find that uploads to yousendit.com are painfully slow... a Gig would take days at the rate mine goes. (And my connection has a pretty good upload speed). Are you trying to send the files to a particular person? If so then you might be best off with some P2P software. There are various pieces of free software which can set up a direct connection to another single machine so you can transfer files. Have a search for it at zdnet.com or something...

Hehe - I thought of that yesterday when going to bed --- like making and hosting a personal torrent... But i couldn't be bothered to get up to write it in the forum ... Turns out someone else thought of it. Nice.

Back