who knows their scorb?

Reaction score
well theres' this track thats new i think

i dont think it's released but cannee be sure, he played it at crystal field, which is the only proof it's scorb but i really wouldnt have said so!! (more chilled than noraml by far)

it has a very cool squeaky noise each bar at some point preceeded by a sort of descending stompy scale melody thing
and is really the best scorb track ive heard

can anyone identify if its out or not?

SUCH a good description :ph34r: :runsmile:

Could be Let's Go Raving??

Well Geo....

:unsure:

Could it be Phibian which is on the Unhinged comp? :Wink3:

:jump:

hmmmmm ......

Could be a number of tracks ........ I'll ask him what he played and try and work it out for ya ..... :Grin:

By your description it sounds like an unreleased bit although I cant be sure if we are thinking of the same track here ......... :Grin:

(It could even be the one that Ady, Imak and me wrote !!!! It sure does sound like it ! eeeeeek !)

when you hear scorb playin live some of the tracks could also be realeased under diff. name, not always Scorb, depending on if he collaborated with someone else ......

probably not a RAM track ....... that wouldn't be described as more chilled ......

There is a collaboration of his on the latest Deviant species album ..... the last track was Ady & Santos - "The entrapment of John Dory ...... >?????" give that a listen >? :Grin: A bit more chilled than usual for both of them .....

If I had the technology I could upload a small bit of a few tracks to see if we hit the nail on the head ....... grrrr - stuck at work though I'm afraid .......

Perhaps the humming upload isn't such a bad idea ...... :lol:

Also - it could be the Tundra rmx that is due out on Fragile Planet in the not too distant future ..... 146 BPM - it has the "descending stompy scale melody thing" anyways but still pretty banging ........ not chilled !!

hmmmm ..... :Grin:

"The entrapment of John Dory ...... >?????" give that a listen >? A bit more chilled than usual for both of them .....
:o :o :o shit you know that might just be it cos i've got that

i dont mean chilled but it's not itchy and scratchy brain pain!!

thanks VERY much!!

6pm 6pm 6pm come oooooooooooooooooooon!!

jamez_23 said:
hmmmmm ......

Could be a number of tracks ........ I'll ask him what he played and try and work it out for ya ..... :Grin:

By your description it sounds like an unreleased bit although I cant be sure if we are thinking of the same track here ......... :Grin:

(It could even be the one that Ady, Imak and me wrote !!!! It sure does sound like it ! eeeeeek !)

...[descending stompy scale melody thing]... Could well be our collaboration eh!

.well, someones gotta play it i suppose * iain wags a rather large finger at james for never playin' any of our tracks out* eh james...EH JAMES!!!!!

*iain sits down rather rapidly realising that he never goes out to find out if they are being played or not" hehehe

imak x

Scorb played a DJ set, at Crystal Fields, so it may not have been one of his own tunes.

:Grin:

jamez_23 said:
Also - it could be the Tundra rmx that is due out on Fragile Planet in the not too distant future ..... 146 BPM - it has the "descending stompy scale melody thing" anyways but still pretty banging ........ not chilled !!

now you're talking to me!
Tundra remix! yumy! :bananada:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

james23 gets the prize!!!!! :smokingr:

it was from deviant species!! not 9 but in the hands of the ramdonizer teehee!!!!!!

fort it was good and not quite scorblike! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

thanks!!!

canyouhearthegoblins said:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

james23 gets the prize!!!!! :smokingr:

it was from deviant species!! not 9 but in the hands of the ramdonizer teehee!!!!!!

fort it was good and not quite scorblike! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

thanks!!!

:Grin: he he he !! I win the prize !! :bananada:

Got there in the end then !!! I have to agree with CYHTG, that is a phat tune !!! The little random sawtooth riff in the middle gets me every time !!!!!

:Grin: :Grin:

Back