why,can anyone explain to me why?

psypeds

midnight joker
Reaction score
Do you realize that, whenever you buy hotdog sausages they come in packages of 8.
But then you have to buy hotdog buns and they come in packets of 12.
so when, you do your hotdogs you end up by having some spare hotdog sausages or hotdog buns and there you go again and buy some more hotdog sausages or hotdog buns but yous allways end up by having some spare ones but never the same amount of the two ingredients, meanwhile some where in the world is a rich guy or guys owner/s of two companies one that does the hotdog buns and the other the hotdog sausages,:ilol: at us ...hmmm souds like conspiracy to me...:icool:

and it doesn't happen only with those two kinds of food,check it out in a supermarket near you...

Monkey Do

#1 Internet Toughguy
Reaction score
I'm touching myself as I write this post.
psypeds said:
Do you realize that, whenever you buy hotdog sausages they come in packages of 8.
so when, you do your hotdogs you end up by having some spare hotdog sausages or hotdog buns and there you go again and buy some more hotdog sausages or hotdog buns but yous allways end up by having some spare ones but never the same amount of the two ingredients, meanwhile some where in the world is a rich guy or guys owner/s of two companies one that does the hotdog buns and the other the hotdog sausages,:ilol: at us ...hmmm souds like conspiracy to me...:icool:

and it doesn't happen only with those two kinds of food,check it out in a supermarket near you...
You think that's bad have you seen how many baked beans you get in a tin, even one of those small ones, but if you buy a load of bread there are only like 20 slices in it.

How the fuck am I supposed to economically enjoy my favourite snack of Bean on Toast when there is such a discrepancy in quantity. And another thing, each slice of bread is fucking huge yet each bean is so small that when I sit it on the slice of toast I end up with most of my mouthfulls being bean free.

I demand small slices of bread which come in similar quantities to beans, or that the number of beans in a tin be reduced and the size of each unit of bean to be increased to approximately slice of toast size.

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
You should bake your own bread! juz make llooooadz of mini-loafz :iyes: you could even make them perfectly shaped so that one bean will sit in it with juz the right amount of tomato sauce....I'm sure therez an equation out there that will help you work this out :ibiggrin:

martin_e

Pantheistic Cyberneticist
Reaction score
psypeds said:

Serving suggestion. Use 2/3rds of a sausage in each bun ... everything will be fine then. Alternatively buy 1 bottle of Vodka for each hot dog you expect to consume ... if you still give a shit after the 8th hot-dog then I'd be very suprised!

psypeds

midnight joker
Reaction score
will do....ooppsss there is a problem i don't like hotdogs ....:iconfused

but still is a bit dubious.. that the guy that owns the bun company is the same that owns the hot dog sausages..!!!

tortoise

Psy-Judy
Reaction score
<sigh> it's very simple, it's so you've got a few spare for the vegetarians to put their fake sausages in.