Why do anarchists only drink herbal tea?

:ilol:

How many anarchists does it take to change a light bulb?

42, one to change the bulb, two to launch a bombing campaign against the bulb as a symbol of capitalist oppression, and 39 to start a self help group to persuade light bulbs every where that they shouldn't obey oppressive institutions such as light bulb fittings but should otherthrow the electricity dictatorship and form a free society where all electrical appliances can live in non exploitative harmony with their comrades in the class struggle, the calculators.

:ilol:

Q. Why did the anarchist cross the road?

A. Fuck off.

Squagnut,I've been wondering for 2 days if it is purposely that you say :

Y'a pas "de" feu au lac like as a pun?

So I'm finally asking you....

I'm quoting Coluche - and you're right! I have it wrong. It should read "Y a pas le feu au lac". So I'm misquoting and not punning... thanks :Smile3:

LOL...I was listening to some of his classics just this morning ..... One about the belgiums...ahem,this is politically a bit incorrect of me but I can't help it if I'm french.........:Grin:

Aw, he had a soft spot for the Belgians! And political correctness is not his strong point, for sure! I love the line he did about charity appeals sending out pictures of starving African children - that instead of giving money he was going to give some photos of himself eating :ilol:

OOOOOOOOOooooooo :Wink3:

I loOve Stand-up comedy. Listen to it all the time.

Any good english ones you could recommend me (ahem...preferably articulate coz me no understand english all that well without subtitles)

Emo Philips, Bill Hicks... you may not understand them easily, and they're both American - and one is dead - but they're not bad :Smile3:

I like Bill Hicks theories [cf evolution fantasy hemorrage thread] and heard a lot about his comedies so I'm impatient to hear him. Does it come with subtitles ? :ilol:

I love rose and peppermint.
Hate that PG tip thing. You have to be english to like that;it is definitely an acquired taste.

just noticed that I am nearly @ 1000 posts, so as I am totaly bored at work, I'm gonna try and get to 1000 before 3, wooo hooo :dancey:

PG Tips is wikid, but it has to be made properly, it amazez me how few people know how to make a proper cup of tea :ifrown:

(itz indian or chineze tho tea aint it?)

I like green tea actually, recently discovered it :Grin:

PG Tips indian???
I thought it was the mix of 3 teas . Earl gray and some others .... [scatch-scratch]

No, it certainly isn't a mixture of Earl Grey and anything else. Earl Grey is (correct me if I'm wrong) Assam and Darjeeling, scented with oil of bergamot.

Here's what its makers have to say about it: PG-Clicky :Smile3:

http://www.unilever.co.uk/ourbrands/foods/pgtips.asp said:
The question of whether the milk should go in first has been a matter of great contention in the British Isles. The tradition of placing milk in the cup began in the days when porcelain was likely to crack if hot water was poured directly into them. The drop of milk helped protect the cup.

Pffft I knew it!!! how the hell could it possibly make a diffrence to the taste? and to think some university spent years investigating this? 2 seconds on the PG tips website would have solved that problem for them....you'd think that a major tea brand like PG tips would be a standard stop of point for anyone doing research in to tea wouldnt ya?

nice link squagnut :Grin: if my sis liked tea, she'd probly say Yay for Tea right about now

Back