tom anteater

Reaction score
Wizzy Noise – The Time Line Remixes Single

1> Vibrasphere rmx
2> Neologic rmx
3> Wizzy Noise rmx
4> Charasmatix rmx
5> Blue Planet Corporation rmx

A pretty comprehensive troop of artists get to remix wizzy noise here. One could fairly argue there is something for everyone from the progressive edge of vibrasphere through the neo Israeli neologic to pretty old school sound from the blue planet corporation. Pick of the bunch for me is probably the charasmatix remix.. this is really nice and deep with some great drum work, also worth mentioning the beautiful 303 melody in the Vibrasphere (!) rework..been a while since I heard one of those :Smile3: I like cd singles anyway, and I certainly like this.

buy it here :Smile3:
http://www.chaosunlimited.co.uk/cgi-bin/pr....asp?LR=CFRCD08

Haven't heard this, but I have just been listening to the samples of the Wizzy Noise Stereo Electric album due out soon on Spun and it sounds brilliant in my opinion, nice chunky tracks with feeling... can't wait for the CD.

Going off to check the Samples for this single now!!

once again from today's psyreviews...

Wizzy Noise
Timeline Remixes
CandyFip

Keeping baited breath till the new album comes out (attention spun records: i am now in australia. send me cd's. message ends), we manage to stay sane with this five-tracker of remixes of Timeline, one of the standout's from last year's high-watermark Electro Theater album. Vibrasphere cuts in first, and er... well, it sounds like vibrasphere. Floaty, layered, ticklish, is brings to the forefront the proggy edge that was always in Wizzy's sound. It's cute, and the chunky acidic nosedive at the end is particularly mouthwatering. Neologic's take is messier, almost more like the Wizzy Noise of Cyclotron with the mechanoid paranoia winning the scuffle against the loose, shakey groove. Wizzy's own remix has bags of presence right from the start -- tribal touches, bags of extra potent
wi zzy power ™, it's firing on all cylinders kinda stuff. Charismatix always sounds to psyreviews like gnarled trees and springy english forest floor... and the style works well with Wizzy's sound. Top of the
tree though is Blue Planet Corp's remix, an utterly improbable yet staggeringly beautiful remix that sounds more like its own tune than any kind of rework. Blue Planet's crystalline sounds sit perfectly over
Wizzy's baggy-jeans groove, and closes the EP off nicely. Not bad stuff at all then, and it keeps us going till we can get our sweaty, freeloading mitts on the new album.

FOUR GLASSES OF SOYA MILK

--damion--

Btw...the Vibrasphere remix is the final track that Rickard and Robert made together before they split up the project, quite an emotional track! :Wink3:

Drat Mafia said:
Vibrasphere split???? :sad:

:o :o :o What?????When????? :o :o :o

Back