Wonky Psy Mish Mash MIX - 150 bpm Ehhh..

liking it dude, all good :Smile3:

don't suppose you happen to have a track listing at all? are there some home made wonky resident tunes among these gems? :Smile3:

badness indeed

*smiles and nods frantically as house mates fruitlessly attempt to understand the greatness of psycowonkycoregabbatrannytrance :/ *

hehe! . . . . just heard daffy duck - isn't daffy duck just bbbbbriliant :Smile3:

Sweet.. Just doing some revision at the moment.. Will get a track list up in a hour or two :Wink3:

None home made, once exams are over then some more work could be done..
MAN I WANNA PLAY WITH MUSIC BUT I CANT!! Arrggg... hehe...

In Abit!

Heres the list for ya..

1. Terminator - Bom Bole
2. Fractal Noise - Lsd
3. Kemic-Al - Boyars of trigoviste *I THINK*
4. Kindzadza - Ritm Corr
5. Crying Orc - My kippi shoes
6. Phazy M'ulator - Panikula *Fink*
7. ?? Cant be bothered to look at that cd upstairs.. hehe
8. Catatonic Despear - Flicker

:Wink3:

cheers dude

if these are the sort of tunes you play at wonkay ill have to get myself down to brighton pretty damn soon . . . . . . . .

hope the exams go well :Smile3:

man i really really like this style of psy - definately a style that NEEDS to be played LOUD to be fully appreciate . . . yeah i know the same can be said for most other music but it IS particularly true for this kind of psy madness - really pointless listening to it quietly when you caan't really feel the power of the bass and all the intermingling sounds - nice style of psy to try and produce as well - alot less limiting than any others if you get what i mean - you see, arrangment (in the percieved orthodox meaning of the word) is my problem, wicked sounds no probs, but arrangment!? . . . . ha! ive had much more personal success making badass psycadelic shit than anything else, much more natural i find - freeflow baby. Gotta break them rules . . . . . or just not follow any at all :Smile3:

well done deviant you got me back on my computer again :Smile3:

just the small injections of inspiration - there the ones that count - and keep you going :Smile3:

hehe.. good shit man! WRITE THEM THINGS!! hehee...

Yup Wonkay is like that.. Thats the idea behind it.. Something different for nothing.. If peeps dont like it then they dont have to moan cos they havnt payed for it.. hehehe..

ROCK ON BOYO n thanks for the feedback! RAAA!!!

Nice and fluffy track listing there mate :Grin: Quality :Wink3:

Luv it, give us some more pretty please with twisted F**ked up bits.

TiggerTheTroll said:
Luv it, give us some more pretty please with twisted F**ked up bits.

Sweet.. Should be getting some new cds through the post in the next few days..
Will try find some time around revision to do another for u.. BLeB!

Back