Woodchuck tune????????

Purple People Eater

twisted cider music maker
Reaction score
Hope someone can help me out here???
Heard this tune at a psy trance party and in the middle it had the sample -

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood!"

And then it drop back in to wicked psy trance.
Anyone with any ideas, let me know!

Cosmosis - Stormy Monday on the Trancendance album.....fuckin wicked tune

www.chaosunlimited.co.uk
www.psyshop.com

both should have it in stock

dont get confused by another Cosmosis CD which is a best of type album and is out soon.......the Trancendance CD has a Geko type thing on the front cover. The album is wicked......best artist album of the year for me :Smile3:

which party did ya hear it at?

Cheers for that, ill get onto gettin it straight away!

I heard the tune at gnomelands at the end of May.
Also theres another really dark tune I wana know what its called, this is gonna be hard to describe, in the middle it breaks down into a slayer riff (i think) which also sounds like the music from Alton towers, told u it was gonna be hard! Its not like I can even hum it to u!

The best I can do is - Dun Dun Dun, DD Der, DD Der, DD Der - then repeat! Each "DD Der" goes down about half a tone each time and the "Dun Dun Dun" is the lowest note with a beat hitting on each "Dun" LMFAO, what do I sound like?????

Any Idea????? :wacko::lol1:

cant help you on the 'dark' tune there m8y (not really my cuppa chai) although I have heard that there is a tune doing the rounds which has got a riff from a Slayer tune in it, so that could be the one you are on about. Your best bet might be asking Jon 'Mr Faster' Elysium, I'm sure he'll know the one you are on about

Purple People Eater said:
Cheers for that, ill get onto gettin it straight away!

I heard the tune at gnomelands at the end of May.
Also theres another really dark tune I wana know what its called, this is gonna be hard to describe, in the middle it breaks down into a slayer riff (i think) which also sounds like the music from Alton towers, told u it was gonna be hard! Its not like I can even hum it to u!

The best I can do is - Dun Dun Dun, DD Der, DD Der, DD Der - then repeat! Each "DD Der" goes down about half a tone each time and the "Dun Dun Dun" is the lowest note with a beat hitting on each "Dun" LMFAO, what do I sound like?????

Any Idea????? :wacko::lol1:

Most of the Slayer stuff tends to be from Azax Syndrom (South of Hell, Rain) although there is another from I think Xenomorph or Fungus Funk that uses a Slayer sample from Angel of Death (I think) - the name escapes me but I'll remmember soon.

edit - best guess from your description is South of Hell from Azax Syndrom on Serephana's Deliver Us From Evil...although check the samples on psyshop or saiko 'cos I can't be sure

Back