wow an active psy forum! hi everyone!

chevron

Junior Members
Reaction score
Well I registered for this forum a while back and then forgot about it... just found the registration email and seeing as this seems to be the most active psy forum ever... I will introduce myself!

I'm Steve, 20 years of age, and a music student up in York. My student life mostly involves wasting my life away and enjoying it, with the occasional lesson I have to go to which are actually quite fun as I do love my music. When I'm not too lazy in my spare time, I will write music in various forms, usually with my PC, electronic, psychedelic, sometimes experimental, stuff. It varies really. At the moment I'm having a go at writing some psytrance and dubby stuff.

Well I live in Bristol normally and love the psy scene, not that I've really been a part of it for that long. Went to the Shpongle album launch ToF, and well looking forward to my second one in two weeks time.... fantastic line up, should be excellent.... also made an appearance at Glasto, Glade, and erm... Sacred Bull Goes Camping (it was good!) festivals this year.... and I've loved the two Toadstool's I've been to.

So hello everybody!!

:sun:

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Hello and welcome :Grin:

Try popping over to Kulu in Bradford if you want a dose of Psy whilst you're staying in York, info on them gets posted in the parties section. :Wink3:

You've missed the first of them for this season though, it was this Friday just gone or were you there?

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
yeah no excuses for not popping over to Kulu if ya in York (I highly recomend it).........welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay

chevron

Junior Members
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys.... not heard of Kulu before, will certainly check it out when it comes around, as well as Cabbage.. as that's just 20 mins on the train really. Cool. And yes psyfi you gave me some very handy tips on music production on the original Glade forum - nice to see you again!

:Smile3:

direct

Direct
Reaction score
Welcome dude, i'm pretty new on here.Seems the go(a)