X Dream

horsepower

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know what X Dream is up to lately? Does anyone know what Marcus is up to as well? I'm just listening to one of their releases from 2002. I still have all their released music from Zebra, Radio, Panic In Paradise, and of course The Delta. I wonder if Delta made more than 1 released cd?
Is there any bootleg of thiers floating around somewhere? I'd love to hear some. These guys used to bring down the house at the parties in Japan years ago. Definately one of the best live sets of thier time. :ismile:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
you do know about this one?

CS155999-01A-BIG.jpg

horsepower

Junior Members
Reaction score
No,this is the first time to hear of this one. When was it released? How does it compare to all the othere X-Dream maddeness they used to spit out of their speakers?
HAPPY FULL MOON, from Kuai

horsepower

Junior Members
Reaction score
It's good to see Marcus still up to the same ole stuff. One festival in Nagano, Japan we were all hanging out and watching GMS put on a set and for some reason Marcus decided that the music didn't sound right. He marched right up to the stage to tell them how to do it the right way. I'm not sure what they all were discussing but the crowd went absolutely wild when everyone watched Marcus on stage with Banzi.
And who is that girl in the picture?

horsepower

Junior Members
Reaction score
Groovy I never knew so much about them until now. I like most of the tracks on We Interface. It's hard to make a real good opinion when one can only hear 40 seconds of a track. Considering the mood of a track dosen't set in till about 2 minutes into it.

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Reaction score
Hey horsepower! What party was that in Japan? Vision Quest? I might have been at it too!

horsepower

Junior Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I read about her on Google. Now we need to get Marcus's woman (?) and Jan's woman Aeril together to throw down the X-Dream family compilation
Did you find the Organic Noise you were looking for?

horsepower

Junior Members
Reaction score
Yeah, Vision Quest is the one. I went to all their parties in Nagano from 99-01. Most of their parties in Tokyo as well. I lived there from 97-01. They always trew a head spinn of a show. I wonder if they are still doing the same?