yeaaaaaa! finally! Mr P. is back!

heva

mischief-maker.....
This dude was the highlight of rainbow serpent festy when i was over in aus - really looking forward to this, and agree that the cover is tres nice!

Clearly lets get some aussie producers over here!! PLease??? :p

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
I love the funky 'full on' trippy ozzie sound Mr P, Fractal Glider, Legohead, Ozzy, Space Tribe, IOS and the like. They the daddy's as far as I'm concerned. And then you've got newbies coming through who are either born and bread or cutting their teeth out there.....acts such as Bionic Empire, Psyboriginal, Buffer Zone, Decibel, Psychoactive.......the aussies really know how to keep it psychedelic.........the futures bright, the futures aussie :Smile3:

psylent

Hey, come from Xmas! There's the Tribeadelic party on NYE near Melbourne and the Rainbow Serpent in late January!! I'll be there for NYE.

grantozolins

re-member
Sparklema said:
all thoughts of returning were really to do with going back to Sydney, which although very pretty, fills me with thoughts of dread beyond belief.

Hello lovely other half... me too on Sydney. Lovely city, but not that much fun to actually live in.

Sparklema said:
Au revoir.....bye bye......off to make music, play music, hold parties, and have a life......

I am converted.:drinking:

Darling - if you are reading this....now you know. Shall we have some little psy-lings as well?

Sounds good to me. Psy-lings, music, parties and life... oh and a nice big house with a shed where I can build a thumping great P.A. with power tools and be a bloke :Smile3:

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
thats wicked :Smile3:

(though i'm moving out there as well, this may make you reconsider) :p

grantozolins

re-member
Sparklema said:
:love234::wub::wub::wub: What happened to Kung Fu Hamster?

He's gone off for a quick pint. He'll be back on duty later this evening, when he's sobered up a bit and kicked a bit of ass.

psylent

Hey Sparklema,

Melbourne ain't as cheap as it used to be that's for sure! You won't get a 2 bedroom flat in the city under £100,000. As for four bedroom house by the beech, start adding zero's. However, I do believe that once word gets aroundthat a certain psy-reviews person is heading that way, property prices are bound to plummet! :Wink3:

Jason