Yes..... i'm new

~aztral~

Rolling around in Fab
Hello Everyone :ismile:

I'm pretty new to the whole psy scence although i have been listening to the music for a while now. Having no friends who were into psy made it difficult to come out as i was too nervous to go on my own! I've recentley met the most fab people though who have started taking me to parties and i'm having a great time!!! Have slowly started meeting a whole bunch of new fab people....... and hope to meet even more

Mwah xxx :iwink:

splitmind

Furious Homegrown
welcome :irofl:

the psy scene is the most open and welcoming ive yet come across. best place to meet the best people in the world!

and the music is quality too :icool:

deadgirl

Dead inside
Hello and welcome.

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Hello, welcome aboard :Smile3: Good to meet you last saturday :Grin:

~aztral~

Rolling around in Fab
Thank you for making me feel welcome, i'm always abit shy when i first meet people...... doesnt last for long though :ibiggrin:

Full Lotus i enjoyed your set on Saturday, had a good wiggle around to it :icool:

Hope i get to see you all out and about soon xx

Sparkle-ma

Flinging Fab at you!
~aztral~ said:
Thank you for making me feel welcome, i'm always abit shy when i first meet people...... doesnt last for long though :ibiggrin:

Well I never heard such a load of unqualified absolute bollox in my life.......:irofl::irofl::irofl:

Shy? Fabchick? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOOL

hehe

Aztral, I didnt know anyone in the scene when I split from my ex. Then I started going to parties with Opia off here and I have a big group of lovely people to party and chat with. Its great :Grin: :welcome: x

dubs2000uk

Sorry..what was I saying?
Greetings & welcome!

So you've taken the step into psy eh? Was it the red pill or the blue one??

Good choice either way!!

Hugs

Dubs

Zen Cat

Shizzle to the Nizzle
Welcome to the scene!

I'm a new member myself and I'm loving this place already!

:ismile:

~aztral~

Rolling around in Fab
Hehehe..... thanks guys :ibiggrin:

So fab to meet such likeminded caring people

Big hugz to you all xxx

PsY_pYrO

Doctor Dan
welcome etc etc... excuse my lazyness

believe it or not i sorta stumbled upon my first psy party... met so many great people since then :wub:

goin to parties on ur own is no problem after the first few u kinda see the same people again n again

:welcome:

dubs2000uk

Sorry..what was I saying?
PsY_pYrO said:
welcome etc etc... excuse my lazyness

believe it or not i sorta stumbled upon my first psy party... met so many great people since then :wub:

goin to parties on ur own is no problem after the first few u kinda see the same people again n again

:welcome:

Isn't it just great! :Smile3: