Yes..... i'm new

~aztral~

Rolling around in Fab
Reaction score
Hello Everyone :ismile:

I'm pretty new to the whole psy scence although i have been listening to the music for a while now. Having no friends who were into psy made it difficult to come out as i was too nervous to go on my own! I've recentley met the most fab people though who have started taking me to parties and i'm having a great time!!! Have slowly started meeting a whole bunch of new fab people....... and hope to meet even more

Mwah xxx :iwink:

welcome :irofl:

the psy scene is the most open and welcoming ive yet come across. best place to meet the best people in the world!

and the music is quality too :icool:

Hello and welcome.

Hello, welcome aboard :Smile3: Good to meet you last saturday :Grin:

Thank you for making me feel welcome, i'm always abit shy when i first meet people...... doesnt last for long though :ibiggrin:

Full Lotus i enjoyed your set on Saturday, had a good wiggle around to it :icool:

Hope i get to see you all out and about soon xx

~aztral~ said:
Thank you for making me feel welcome, i'm always abit shy when i first meet people...... doesnt last for long though :ibiggrin:

Well I never heard such a load of unqualified absolute bollox in my life.......:irofl::irofl::irofl:

Shy? Fabchick? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOOL

hehe

Aztral, I didnt know anyone in the scene when I split from my ex. Then I started going to parties with Opia off here and I have a big group of lovely people to party and chat with. Its great :Grin: :welcome: x

Greetings & welcome!

So you've taken the step into psy eh? Was it the red pill or the blue one??

Good choice either way!!

Hugs

Dubs

Hehehe..... thanks guys :ibiggrin:

So fab to meet such likeminded caring people

Big hugz to you all xxx

welcome etc etc... excuse my lazyness

believe it or not i sorta stumbled upon my first psy party... met so many great people since then :wub:

goin to parties on ur own is no problem after the first few u kinda see the same people again n again

:welcome:

PsY_pYrO said:
welcome etc etc... excuse my lazyness

believe it or not i sorta stumbled upon my first psy party... met so many great people since then :wub:

goin to parties on ur own is no problem after the first few u kinda see the same people again n again

:welcome:

Isn't it just great! :Smile3:

Back