you produce....

soliptic Jan 10, 2004

1. soliptic

soliptic whirling mathematician

Threads:
    just curious really...

my story - i started my 'career' producing ambient about 5-6 years ago... drifted into mostly dnb... then got the goa bug... which lasted over a year almost solidly, until recently when i started being drawn back to my original ambient stuff- with a strong infusion of gospel and dub, and a new comfortable sensibility about exactly what the fuck i was making, having discovered shpongle, ott, solar fields, etc, in the meantime.

also feelfree to share with us what other weird and wonderful things you produce

(for me - mostly various ambient, dnb, psy/goa, and my live band; occasionally breaks, electro, hiphop bootlegs and random nonsense)

2. jsainsbury

jsainsbury Forum Addict

Threads:
    erm here we go:

psychadelic jungle tekno trance core

is what i define as me, i try everything in between, but never chilled, allways full powered and menacing

thing is i go off in one direction, then come back to the first with more ideas, but i REALLY need to sit down and concentrate on a particular sound now.......

3. CHP

CHP Junior Members

Threads:
    Since there is a bigger % on ppl that produce dowtempo & chillout music, I have to tell you about this...

There is a new label that is looking for new artists to release their chillout compilation... Send your demos now @ this address

Muddy Pig Records
    8 Framont Avenue
    Holland Park
    Brisbane Queensland
    Australia

Dont ask me more, cause I dont know more than this...
    Take your chances!!! Wish u the best

CHP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice