Your Goa/Psy Recommendations.

Sil

Naked Hoovering Enthusiast.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the world of Goa/Psy etc but enjoying what I'm finding all the time.

What's your favorite albums/Mixes and stuff. I have enjoyed these older albums a lot so far: Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite, the album. Astral Projection -Trust in Trance and Koxbox - Dragon Tales.

Thank you for your time. Please school this fool :Dance4:

brave... this is going to be one of those endless threads again :Laugh2:

I'm with this nutball, hilariously ready to defend the importance of Pleiadians "IFO" album with terminal intensity.

There's so much good classic Goa though. I think FHF recommended my mix from Deevstock one year already, but I'll link again here, as I basically set out to join together a bunch of my favourite Goa tunes in one mix:

Reactions: Sil
Brilliant thank you for these so far guys :Dance4:

I guess there's a danger that it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway 'cos you asked.

Good lord, Snarling Black Mabel at 42mins is just crazy ahead of its time. Goosebumps.

Check the following labels as a starting point:

Matsuri
Flying Rhino
Tip
Tip World
Dragonfly
Blue Room Released
Spirit Zone
Symbiosis
Cabbage
Twisted
Transient
Koyote
Phantasm
Psychic Deli

Have fun :Smile3:

• Love
@Sil - check out NabLa's signature above. ^^^ He's being very coy, but AURYN on Ektoplazm is his own material and falls into the neo-Goa category. Further to that, I'll try to knock up a list of favourite albums for you sometimes this week, memory willing.
Oh cool and thank yo.u. I will check @NabLa stuff too. :Dance4:

And am enjoying everything mentioned in here so far too :Good:

here's a few oldies I am been enjoying recently, have found myself listening to a lot of psy trance recently, has been a while ??

Heres a few mixes I really like , most recent one is Billy Cosmosis dj set recorded from his narrow boat in the UK:

Back